+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: ANTM All-Stars Show Discussion Thread

Re: ANTM All-Stars Show Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman View Post
    I wasn't happy when I learned which contestants were picked to be "All Stars. A lot of them I did not like or even forgot about.
    This season was really stupid, sorry.

I do like Lisa and Alison but not so much Angelea. can't understand why she is still there. her work has been awful this season except for the 4 seconds when she appeared in that video crying but then she looked riciculous in the other 4 seconds running. I think she is chosen by Tyra to win. ugh!

Best model is Alison.
    I dont think Tyra chooses,if she is then according to some posts it was Shannon that was going to win it all
    I dont mind who wins.Kudos to the F3

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman View Post
    I wasn't happy when I learned which contestants were picked to be "All Stars. A lot of them I did not like or even forgot about.
    This season was really stupid, sorry.

I do like Lisa and Alison but not so much Angelea. can't understand why she is still there. her work has been awful this season except for the 4 seconds when she appeared in that video crying but then she looked riciculous in the other 4 seconds running. I think she is chosen by Tyra to win. ugh!

Best model is Alison.
    Agreed

I read some spoilers and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    several sites are saying that Angelea is the winner This is based on the order in which Tyra released the girls' blogs or videos on her site. Apparently, the order was seen when it shouldn't have been or something. Angelea's was listed last, after Lisa and Allison (in that order). If this is true, what little respect I had for Tyra and the show is gone. I hope these spoilers are wrong! Makes me sort of glad that I won't be home tonight to see it. If Allison ends up pulling off a win, then I can watch the episode later. I just don't want to watch if Angelea wins. IMO, she'll have less of a career than Saleisha and Krista.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I would actually be quite shocked if Angelea wins, I still think Aliison will win. But at the same time I like all three of the final contestants so in the end i would be happy for the personwho wins
    sugargoose and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisoo View Post
    I would actually be quite shocked if Angelea wins, I still think Aliison will win. But at the same time I like all three of the final contestants so in the end i would be happy for the personwho wins
    same here

I'm actually curious to see what ANTM will be from now on, will it always be All Stars? Because they say that they wont be doing normal "Top Model" anymore. People are saying more all stars, or all plus size, or maybe more petite?

But anyways, I hope Allison wins! can't wait!

Did I see what I thought I saw? Anyone else catch that? or was i just imagining it? lol

What the heck did she do?
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

FORT Newbie

I guess I must be in the minority in this, but I just don't get the fascination with Allison. Not sure what it is about her but I don't think she is that exceptional. I didn't see it in her season and I don't see it now.

Does anyone know why Angelea was disqualified????

Can someone fill me in for what happen to Angelea? I flipped the channel

+ Reply to Thread