+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: ANTM All-Stars Show Discussion Thread

Re: ANTM All-Stars Show Discussion Thread

I love Lisa - I love that she is true to her 'brand' in everything she does. I'd totally watch her as a corrispondent for E - maybe not Allison so much. And how can you not like Laura?
    Photobabe and Fanny Mare like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I like Angelea But I hope Allison wins the cycle because there's something about her that makes her likeable. Plus, I love her quirkiness
    Jinafire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I'm in the minority, I know, but I actually like Lisa. She's beautiful and some of her pictures this season have been outsanding. That said, I doubt she'll win. It'll probably be between Laura and Allison. I'm not a true fan of either one but, if pushed, I'd choose Laura. I appreciate her look so much more than Allison's.

I think Allison will win.... blech.
    I cant see Alison interviewing anyone.She seems so very quiet.

I shocked and appalled! The two in the bottom shouldn't have been in the bottom imo!

That was quite the video. Of course Tyra has to be in it.

Alison shouldn't have gone home.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    That was quite the video. Of course Tyra has to be in it.

Alison shouldn't have gone home.
    Wasn't - it was Laura. I already have formulated a theory with Allison, and it's becoming more confirmed after seeing tonight.

Laura was clearly set up to be eliminated this round. I'm sorry, but they've already given her the critique about being too sexy and the like, but they have her with the whipped cream and the like. Then there was the look at the camera bit - um EVERY SINGLE GIRL DID THAT!

I'll be OK with any of the final three being the winner (though I'd prefer Allison or Angelea), but still, Tyra needs to realize that we are not stupid and can figure out when a contestant is being set up to be eliminated at a certain round.

I really think Laura should try to do acting though - she's got such an infectious humor that I think she could do comedy quite well. She could even try "SNL" - Heck, if Kennan from the old Nickelodeon shows "All That" and "Kennan and Kel" show can make that cast, I think Laura could.

Yeah it was Laura that went home.

Laura could definitely do something like SNL or something, she has personality for days!

I am solely rooting for Allison at this point!

FORT Fogey

everything about this was terrible....the "best seller", the action associated with it, Tyra and her own part in the movie and the bottom two. Terrible, terrible cycle
    sweetpea and CrazyDutchWoman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    everything about this was terrible....the "best seller", the action associated with it, Tyra and her own part in the movie and the bottom two. Terrible, terrible cycle
    Nope, did a research on the book and claim, and yes, she is a New York Times Best Seller...

Though she is ranked No. 2 on the list and yet acted as though it was No. 1.

And yes, her part was stupid - it was comic relief compared to what the girls were doing.

Laura really shouldn't be out, and yes I call BS on Tyra's comments, but I think she'll have a good career and we have seen shots of her being lovable be overlooked in favor of sexy (i.e. the salad shoot).

My speculation because this time I really think it's right
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Allison is most likely the winner. She had a dramatic pull down of the mask, it was slower and the like. Add to it she is the ONLY one we saw the dress that she designed I really think we will be seeing her at least repeat as a final two, but this time most likely win.

FORT Fogey

Her book is considered YA literature.....and in pulling up the NYT best seller list, I have not been able to find any mention of her or her book except when she did an appearance on a book tour. They didnt seem to list YA...just children's.....so what did you find to verify her claim?

+ Reply to Thread