+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Laura - ANTM All-Stars (Cycle 17)

Re: Laura - ANTM All-Stars (Cycle 17)

I like this picture. For some reason I cannot remember her, so I don't know if I like her or not.

I am in the minority I think. I don't like the photo. Her face seems to say "Am I doing this right?" or "Did you get the photo? Can I put my legs down now?" Stiff.

I like Laura but in this pic...she looks so much like crazy Natalie from Big Brother season 9. Yikes.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

These promo cutouts are ****ing horrible and hilarious. This has got to be the worst of them all lol. And I thought Alexandria's was bad.

Oh hey there, just posing on my ass with a random fishing pole in the studio. Nothing out of place here.

I love Laura! She is just too cute! And she's got to be the sweetest contestant ever.

I don't care for this photo, but she took amazing photos in her cycle - I know they'll only get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Endit View Post
    These promo cutouts are ****ing horrible and hilarious. This has got to be the worst of them all lol. And I thought Alexandria's was bad.

Oh hey there, just posing on my ass with a random fishing pole in the studio. Nothing out of place here.
    I can see the point with the grey backdrop but when overlayed on that pool shot they used for the first photoshoot it actually is one of the better photos. At least it looks like she's really trying to fish some fish out of the pool. The others are so obvious Photoshopped in.

(Alexandra's was bad either way).

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Out of all the returnees, she is the one I look forward to seeing most. Hope she brought extra sunscreen!
    I dont remember them much after a cycle has ended.But her I do.She is so sweet, and a natural in front of the camera.

I loved Laura. I am happy to see that she didn't change who she is & that her Grandma is still sewing her clothes.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Given that one of the main prizes is that gig with "Extra!"-- which is going to heavily influence who wins-- I'm guessing Laura's got it in the bag.

She's a very good model, which takes care of the Vogue Italia, CoverGirl, and print campaign (forgot the clothing company already) end of things, but she's even better on the whole "connecting with other people" thing that's needed to fulfill the "Extra!" obligation.

Also, didn't she and Bianca already come back on ANTM in a later cycle to do commentary on each episode at the commercial breaks? I think Bianca's a likely candidate to be in the final two with Laura.

(Allison's probably going to place third, but be judged just a little too quirky for the "Extra!" job.)
    Allie and its_glinda_now like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12