+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: Show Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

We have a baseball game here too, but the show is airing after the game, at 10 pm.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    No show tonight where I live, baseball game on instead
    Can someone fill me in on what happened? Who went home?
    Jaclyn went home (she only made 2 of the 4 go-sees. Molly made 3 out of 4. They both booked the same amount of jobs). She and Molly were in the bottom 2. (Molly for attitude when she was NOT performing). Alexandria won another big challenge.

The show FINALLY started here around 10:15. It's already totally obvious that Jaclyn is the one going home - she's all excited about going to Morocco. Poor kid.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Jaclyn went home (she only made 2 of the 4 go-sees. Molly made 3 out of 4. They both booked the same amount of jobs). She and Molly were in the bottom 2. (Molly for attitude when she was NOT performing). Alexandria won another big challenge.
    I frankly was disappointed in the results. So what if Jaclyn went to only two - she booked both. Molly lost essentially two because she lost one in the real go-sees and then the final challenge. Brittani also only went to two and booked both. Yes, Brittani had an awesome photo; however, the point is it's a bit obvious that the go-sees weren't factored in nearly as much as claimed if Molly was there only for her attitude.

If I were Jaclyn, I personally would be mad this go because she did better overall than Molly on the go-see average: 2/2 = 100 percent, 2/3 = 66 percent. And no, I do not care if Jaclyn got back real early or not and could've possibly made a third go-see, the point is that go-sees didn't factor in as much - photos or not.

At least Jaclyn was open honest and thankful for her experience.

Just count me as someone who feels this way even if Jaclyn had made at least one more and booked it. Also, apparently this season you have to be ugly to Alexandria in order to get a second chance. The nicer competitors have been eliminated over those who have vocally (or visually in the case of Molly this go) been ugly to Alex. Yes, Monique truly had a bad photo last week and earned her right to go home; but so did Brittani. This week I felt Jaclyn's was a better photo.

Just disappointing overall - and frankly, I don't really have any interest in this season anymore because you know Kasia and Hannah - the least annoying ones in the group, will fade the way of Jaclyn and the others because they don't cause drama. Tyra right now makes it look like she will have Alexandra and either Brittani or Molly in the final two to create drama.

I think Alexandria is getting the Melrose vibe. Win everything but the title.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I frankly was disappointed in the results. So what if Jaclyn went to only two - she booked both. Molly lost essentially two because she lost one in the real go-sees and then the final challenge. Brittani also only went to two and booked both. Yes, Brittani had an awesome photo; however, the point is it's a bit obvious that the go-sees weren't factored in nearly as much as claimed if Molly was there only for her attitude.

If I were Jaclyn, I personally would be mad this go because she did better overall than Molly on the go-see average: 2/2 = 100 percent, 2/3 = 66 percent. And no, I do not care if Jaclyn got back real early or not and could've possibly made a third go-see, the point is that go-sees didn't factor in as much - photos or not.

At least Jaclyn was open honest and thankful for her experience.

Just count me as someone who feels this way even if Jaclyn had made at least one more and booked it. Also, apparently this season you have to be ugly to Alexandria in order to get a second chance. The nicer competitors have been eliminated over those who have vocally (or visually in the case of Molly this go) been ugly to Alex. Yes, Monique truly had a bad photo last week and earned her right to go home; but so did Brittani. This week I felt Jaclyn's was a better photo.

Just disappointing overall - and frankly, I don't really have any interest in this season anymore because you know Kasia and Hannah - the least annoying ones in the group, will fade the way of Jaclyn and the others because they don't cause drama. Tyra right now makes it look like she will have Alexandra and either Brittani or Molly in the final two to create drama.
    They harped on the not going to all the go-sees but added that Molly had a strong portfolio. I disagree with the results as well. I just don't think M is that unique and her attitude is a downer.

I'm not a fan of Alexandria, but at least she has learned how to act around clients. At the beginning she was trying to direct. Seems like she is doing less (or they are showing less or the challenges are not set up for someone even trying to do that ...)

I'm not sure I like any of the girls that are left... they're either boring or b!tchy! I would go with Alex or Molly...but yeah, i dont know

Quote Originally Posted by princess07 View Post
    I think Alexandria is getting the Melrose vibe. Win everything but the title.
    That's what I've been thinking all season with Jacklyn winning it all, but that got shot to heck last night.

I don't give a rat's patooty who wins now....my girl went home last night. 'Cept I really don't want Alexandria to win. She might have gotten an unfair edit, but she rubbed me the wrong way right from the start.

I thought Kasia should have gone. There's something blah about her in photos, and no, it's not her weight. I feel like she gets lucky too often and still doesn't have amazing pictures.

I'll miss Jacklyn. She was a real joy to watch and if there are any smart producers out there they'll snap her up for some hosting gig.

I thought Alexandria did a pretty good job this time. Her posing for the purse lady was certainly superior to the others and her photo was good too, as was Brittany's. I'm inclined to believe both Brittany and Alexandria have a lot to learn about relating well to others, and I'm inclined to give them both the chance to show they're working on it.

+ Reply to Thread