+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: Show Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    3.) Jaclyn - Still damn cute. Even if (or maybe because) she thinks Jaguars and Tigers are THE SAME THING.
    I agree, but have to make one point - if Jaclyn has been in Belton all her life, she may not have seen either and been confused. Belton is no where near a large enough zoo to have both animals. Closest I think is San Antonio, but that's about three hours away.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I agree, but have to make one point - if Jaclyn has been in Belton all her life, she may not have seen either and been confused. Belton is no where near a large enough zoo to have both animals. Closest I think is San Antonio, but that's about three hours away.
    Does it have a newspaper? Access to books, television or the internet? It is difficult to tell the difference between a jaguar and a panther, but you have to be pretty freakin' oblivious to not recognize a tiger.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Does it have a newspaper? Access to books, television or the internet? It is difficult to tell the difference between a jaguar and a panther, but you have to be pretty freakin' oblivious to not recognize a tiger.
    There are a couple of variations of tigers that can lead to some confusion (some have very soft stripes), though yes, it's a bit odd to mix them up. (and sadly I know of people who cannot correlate a photo and the real animal).

BTW - most panthers I know of are solid colored, save the leopard.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    BTW - most panthers I know of are solid colored, save the leopard.
    Perhaps I should have referred to the panther as a jaguar (panthera onca), but the leopard is distributed throughout Africa and Asia and what is commonly referred to as the panther is distributed through the Western hemisphere. And while most panthers are solid, that generally known as a jaguar is spotted and indistiguishable from a leopard to most people.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

The whole "architype"/how to deal with fame lesson tonight was pretty silly. I also thought it was weird how they kept dragging out Molly's hairstyle redo.

Is it just me or do they seem to be doing a lot of group shoots this season?
    Last edited by canadian_angel; 03-31-2011 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    The whole "architype"/how to deal with fame lesson tonight was pretty silly. I also thought it was weird how they kept dragging out Molly's hairstyle redo.

Is it just me or do they seem to be doing a lot of group shoots this season?
    Now see, I thought it was a good tips for them to know. Especially about personal space. So far I am liking this season. I also thought the right girl went home.

BTW, I did noticed the show is moving to a later time slot. What's up with that? That's cutting into my Modern Family time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post
    Those girls reading Alexandria's diary were well out of order. If you have a problem with someone, talk to them; don't snoop in their private belongings for dirt.
    I totally agree. Just talk to the girl because obviously the girl has issues.

Glad Monique is gone. I was tired of her attitude, whining and eye rolling.
    I'm glad they finally took that cocker spaniel off Molly's head.
    Next week looks really good. Looks like Brittani goes rogue at panel. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Perhaps I should have referred to the panther as a jaguar (panthera onca), but the leopard is distributed throughout Africa and Asia and what is commonly referred to as the panther is distributed through the Western hemisphere. And while most panthers are solid, that generally known as a jaguar is spotted and indistiguishable from a leopard to most people.
    A "panther" is either a regional name for a mountain lion, or if you are talking about the black kind it's either a melanistic (extra black pigment) phase of a jaguar (South America) or leopard (Africa and Asia) and genetically identical to the spotted variety of the same species , except of course for the color gene. "Black Panthers" may have one or both spotted parents, and can have spotted young also.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I also thought the right girl went home. She was middle-of-the-road and her unprofessionalism both at work and at panel made her an ideal cut. She made Alexandria look good this ep. I do not see how people think a "diva" attitude is great when one does not have the experience and talent to back it up. And as for Brittani, I think she is frustrated and upset that what seemed to be her good friend went home and Alexandria stayed. I hope they teach these girls that being a "b" when you first start out is not going to work (other than for reality TC), especially if you are not that one-in-a-million girl who is worth the hassle.

+ Reply to Thread