+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: Show Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

The baby jaguar was cute, but goodness, imo they are putting those girls into harm's way week after week.

CCL

I don't mind Molly complaining about the weave- I actually find her comments amusing. So glad they are finally going to remove that horrendous weave. All I could see was hair.
    I so wanted to pet that baby jaguar. He was adorable. And he had a toy cat!
    I was a bit surprised that Dalya was elmininated in that she was the only minority model left.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I never have a chance to watch this anymore. Are we not doing threads for the photo shoots anymore?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Anyone is welcome to do one, but it's a lot of work.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I don't mind Molly complaining about her weave. It is absolutely horrible. It looks like by next week's previews that she finally got it all yanked out. Her hair actually looks good. I loved that baby Jaguar. I was fine with either Molly or the gal that went home being in the bottom two. Either of them would have been a good choice to go home since they both were the worst photos. I am disappointed, though that there are no minority models left so early in the competition. I am actually agreeing with the judging a bit more than past seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I don't mind Molly complaining about the weave- I actually find her comments amusing. So glad they are finally going to remove that horrendous weave. All I could see was hair.
    I so wanted to pet that baby jaguar. He was adorable. And he had a toy cat!
    I was a bit surprised that Dalya was elmininated in that she was the only minority model left.
    I was sad about that too, but like Tyra said, Dalya has walked in shows for Fashion Week and else where, so she's already has in foot in the door and the other girls have not, so I think Tyra just wants to focus on these girls. Which I think all of them turned out some amazing pictures, it's hard to chose who should stay or go.

Add me to the list of people surprised Molly had to carry that hair so long. I would have been miserable.

the diary reading was inappropriate no matter how much they don't like her and I was glad to see that a few of the girls seemed uncomfortable with it.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

So far, there haven't really been any photos I've been really upset about.

Will say that Alexandra's photo is probably the only true disappointment. It was a very good idea, but she didn't have a good execution of it - even the fastest photographer in the west wouldn't have caught her doing a true fierce growl face with the jaguar.

On Jaclyn's - love the girl but have to agree with Tyra she needed to not have her hand look like she was covering a certain spot. I agreed with a comment on another board, it kinda made her look like she gave birth to the jaguar. Her face however was really good. Now she needs to work on both.

1.) I am amazed that ONCE AGAIN Brittani gets put in second place. Its happened too many times to be a coincidence, my conspiracy theory side says.

2.) Another predictable Top Model edit moment--the train wreck mean girl getting the redemptive edit and then the show showing everyone else ganging up on her--thus making us feel sorry for her. Except... I kind of don't. But that's me--I know what was intended by what we saw.

3.) Jaclyn - Still damn cute. Even if (or maybe because) she thinks Jaguars and Tigers are THE SAME THING.

4.) Have we ever had ALL of the black girls out this early before? Ever?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Kao

Those girls reading Alexandria's diary were well out of order. If you have a problem with someone, talk to them; don't snoop in their private belongings for dirt.

+ Reply to Thread