+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: Show Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: Show Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Whoever they want to win will win. When girls in other seasons have cried only half as much as Brittany they were called on and even eliminated for it, but with Brittany it was let pass.

CCL

Seriously, what did Tyra have against Molly's hair?
    Wanted Molly to win but ok with the Brittani win. Her shorter hair style really suited her. I really felt for her when she had no one there. Couldn't they send a friend or something? Molly's parents were really nice to her but it's not the same as having someone of your own there.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'd love Molly to get some therapy to deal with her anger. I think if she broke through that barrier, she could really shine. Most of her pics looked angry or hard. She wanted it so much I didn't feel HER in the photos. Almost desperate, perhaps? I don't know. My hubby said it looked like she way relying on her looks alone after seeing the finale (I don't think he watched any other eps and I did not explain her to him). She has potential, but I'd love her to work on her own self-worth as HER rather than an adopted daughter or someone who needs to prove herself.

I really felt for Brittani too, CCL. It sort of gave a window into Brit's life. I can't imagine having a big moment like that in my life and having my mom NOT show up, for any reason.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I was so pleased Brit won, the camera loved her. She had a great walk .I thought Molly took lovely photos as well. I really liked the edgy hair cut she had at the end. My girl won..I chose her from day one

I'm so happy that Britt won! IMO, she was head and shoulders above everybody in the competition, from week one. I thought all of her photos were captivating. This girl was born to be a model. I wish her well.

+ Reply to Thread