+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: Show Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Thanks for clairifying. I missed this because I multitask while watching.
    I'm not a fan of hers, but I could see she was trying to interact positively even when she was smacked down. But I think it might have shown that she can hold it together? She lost a bit of that polly-anna I'm great vibe.

Finally! I had been waiting for Alexandria to go home all season. I like Hannah but she needs to step it up if she's going to be in the F2. I don't know about Brittani, there's something about her that bugs me. Molly will definately be in the F2, her photos are stunning IMO.

I have to admit if there was a more deliberate case to get rid of someone it was Alexandra. Thought she was doing well in her photoshoot, but then they tell her to do something else and - surprise - she becomes controlling instead of having fun. I think she'd had a much better shot without the order by Mr. Jay and co.

Also thought her photo was much better than Hannah's - Alex's at least had mystery to it.

I abhor Molly's attitude, and she really should've been chewed out for it in the challenge, but she had a good photo this week.

Brittani's was I thought sweet, mysterious and more creative than others. Yes, she's missing the other arm, but Tyra - she's peeking around a door, and it's hard to show both arms that way.

FORT Fogey

How did Hannah survive with that hideous photo? I am shocked in a way. But I was sure they were trying to get rid of Alexandria. Mr. Jay (I love him) was deliberately sabotaging her from the beginning. It was obvious that he was perpetuating her bad reputation. I am surprised that she made it that far. But Hannah's photo this week may be the worst of the cycle. Shame she didn't go for that.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    How did Hannah survive with that hideous photo? I am shocked in a way. But I was sure they were trying to get rid of Alexandria. Mr. Jay (I love him) was deliberately sabotaging her from the beginning. It was obvious that he was perpetuating her bad reputation. I am surprised that she made it that far. But Hannah's photo this week may be the worst of the cycle. Shame she didn't go for that.
    I'm hoping based on that photo that she is the equivalent of Annaleigh - her doppelganger, and is eliminated in final three. The Brittani, whom I think has taken the best photos overall (even her pyscho one was good though you could tell she was punished for her comments to Alexandra).

I haven't been able to read the interviews from Alexandra, but it will be interesting to hear her comments about how Mr. Jay was changing her tune. You could tell the moment he started saying things that she was being controlling there was something up.

And yes, she is not my favorite of the season; however, she had the by far better shot than Hannah. Hers told a story, Hannah's did not.

I didn't really care of Alexandria, but I don't know if she was the right one to go home this week. I don't really think she had the worst photo. However, I also feel like Alexandria should have gone home earlier. So what do I know?

Horrible, horrible elimination. This is the week of bad eliminations (Apprentice, Survivor, now this).

Hannah's photo was dead, PERIOD. Sure the body looked good, but the face, there was nothing interesting about it all. You would have to cut the face off, and that is the most important part. She could be analyzing the contents of store brand ice cream with that face or watching local low budget tv commercials. Horrible! I know she said she felt a story, but it just didn't translate her face!

Alexandria's face was not great but it was interesting and the eyes sold it for me. Sure the body wasn't spectacular but she didn't have a car or doors to work with and if anything, being cast in a travel magazine (like Tyra said) is better than having to remove your head or not get any magazine at all. Therefore, this elimination was a joke.

Next week we all know who's going home: Hannah. They are giving away bigger prizes and Hannah seems like a candidate for when they had Seventeen still. At least leaving Alexandria in the competition might have us guessing the final 2.

And anybody notice the god awful retouching on Brittany? Looks like they used the sponge tool in desaturation mode and REALLY heavy handed. Her hand on the wall looks just GREY and her face looks grey too.

Molly remind anybody of Kate Moss? Yep, I said it! She always looks Kate-like look in photoshoots. This last one demonstrates it perfectly.

And where do you even find photos anymore? The official website is a mess and I can't find a single image on it. I can't find them anywhere.
    Last edited by Endit; 05-05-2011 at 08:31 PM.

I, too, did not expect Alexandria to be axed. Hannah was totally getting the elimination edit! I like her, but she's gone for sure next week... unless the judges pull out some crap about the other two girls.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    I, too, did not expect Alexandria to be axed. Hannah was totally getting the elimination edit! I like her, but she's gone for sure next week... unless the judges pull out some crap about the other two girls.
    I didn't either. They seemed to be waiting for her to trip so they could get rid of her to the point of setting her up to fail.

Well, my girl Hannah went home, I think she got robbed. I don't care much for Molly or Brittani but if I have to choose one it's Molly. She has a bad attitude but she does take good photos; Brittani cries too much and is annoying.

+ Reply to Thread