+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3/02 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers **

Re: 3/02 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers **

THE RESULTS ARE . . .

Best photo ... Hannah. ("Through the tears, through the drama, you created beauty.")
    Runner up.... Brittani

Bottom Two ...

Nicole and Dalya. (Or Ondrei's photo.....)

Ondrei's photo is NOT the worst.

Dalya stays, Nicole goes home (for photographing "too old")

Scenes ..... MAKEOVERS!!!!!!

I find myself not as interested in this season. I don't know if it's fatigue of the show or the some of the way it's being done.

One went home by choice and the other went home for photographing too old. Nicole had a great attitude though.

I'm so glad they're doing the makeover episode next week. It'll mean a new who's in/who's out picture!

I think part of my problem with this show this season is Tyra. She just becomes more and more obnoxious. Can't stand her! Not minding the girls too much this time with the exception of Alexandria. What a b**ch! I guess every reality show needs one.......lol. Can't wait for the makeovers. My favorite part of the show and all the drama it creates!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I'm saddened by Nicole's departure. She deserved better. Repeatedly calling the shot the worst and Nicole too old when it isn't at all! I don't work in fashion though. For once I agreed with Nigel's opinion. Nicole was a total pro with the way she handled everything.

I can't discard any of the girls in my list! They're all good. I love this cycle, even though they cut Nicole. Mikaela is still my #1.

For me, Mikaela looks like the bastard child of Freddie Mercury and Madonna, but without the charisma. Which leaves--
    I'm only watching when Survivvor is on commercial break (and I do get to see most of panel and the elimination due to the way they stagger). Does anyone know when the show repeats? My recorder broke, dangit!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by MollyMouse View Post
    Hmmm.... "chicken wars" .... cat fight over the storage of raw chicken in the kitchen fridge?
    The raw chicken argument was just stupid. Although I would have approached it differently then Daylia but still, the girl knew it was wrong for keeping raw chicken in a metal bowl and very harmful I might add.

Oh yeah, I loved the photo shoot. Man, some of these models know how to rock a camera. Except for Daylia and the girl who had her mouth opened.

Is Tyra trying to kill these girls off this season??
    First, walking in a bubble over a 12" plank submerged in water and now letting BEES swarm all over their faces??

I don't like that Nicole went home BEFORE the makeovers. Perhaps she would have looked younger after they changed her look.

Tyrant's stupid fake French accent: Oh lord. Make it stop! Make it stop!

Dominique: THIRD PERSON ALERT! Grrrr.

Jaclyn: As she herself told us... she went through HECK! HECK, I tell you! HECK! Man, she's cute. Even her stamping in happiness when she got called at panel was cute.

Alexandra: Over the top much?

Dalya: The eyes! The Dead Eyes! Eeeeeeek!

Monique: What a Biiiiiiiitch.

Nicole: An oldie oldster who old! Old!!! Okay, not really. I didn't really see that. In my opinion she wasn't very good, but the problem was more being BORING than old.

Brittani - Seems to be getting a Kayla/Raina-like "always gonna be called #2" edit

What bad timing for the show that they had to bring up John Galiano, since he's currently in SO much hot water for being an anti-Semitic son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I'm not really sure that I like the message that Tyra was sending though (even off handedly) that those foods aren't things you can have every day. I'm not sure what was so wrong with those bevy of foods on the table.
    Huh? ALL of the foods they went through, even the "cheaties" were on the less healthy side. The only difference is that the "cheaties" were marginally less unhealthy (or in a few cases simply had some benefit they could spin as good for a model, like "its good for your hair").

If the show was seriously talking about food it would have talked about PORTION CONTROL instead of a "what's worse" game where a third option tastier than EITHER of the two shown, but simply with a smaller portion, could have been dragged out.

Quote Originally Posted by french dip View Post
    Is Tyra trying to kill these girls off this season??
    First, walking in a bubble over a 12" plank submerged in water and now letting BEES swarm all over their faces??
    They make ALL these excuses about clients pulling weird stuff out of their asses and asking models to do just about anything. But that's a lie. If a model was allergic to bees for a bee shoot, for example, the insurance company bonding the shoot probably wouldn't allow the model on the set.

Putting a girl who was allergic in that situation was an intolerable health and safety abuse. Speaking of insurance companies, I can only conclude that the show's own company didn't know about Jaclyn's issue, 'cause if they'd found out this wouldn't have happened. Either that or the waivers these girls sign is SO ridiculous, that insurance coverage isn't even an issue.
    Last edited by Krom; 03-03-2011 at 04:07 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast