+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Where Are They Now?

FORT Fan

Re: Where Are They Now?

Well, she always seemed pretty loopy, I assumed she was on something, but I never would have suspected meth. That's some scary stuff

That is sad. :-(
    jucamer likes this.

I didnt recognise her.. I had to google her on ANTM. It is sad she is so hooked on that cr@p
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm sad, but not surprised. Jael was always a bit of a mess back then and seemed like she was right on the edge. I hope she's able to accept the help she's being given.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I'm sad, but not surprised. Jael was always a bit of a mess back then and seemed like she was right on the edge. I hope she's able to accept the help she's being given.
    When she was on the show, didn't she have a friend that had just passed away from drug overdose.Maybe I am getting her muddled up with someone else
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    When she was on the show, didn't she have a friend that had just passed away from drug overdose.Maybe I am getting her muddled up with someone else
    I think you're right, I seem to remember that too. I liked Jael, she was a lot of fun, but I agree with everyone else that it's not too surprising I hope she accepts Dr. Phil's help and turns her life around.
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    You are correct it was right before the ice cream sundae photo shoot. She checked her voice mail, heard brief message and had to call a friend back to find out what had happened. I remember she thought about leaving but decided to stay and dedicated the photo to her friend. It's so sad that even after something like that happened in her life she still ended up down that path. I too hope she'll accept the help she is given. I know she'll have a long road of recovery ahead, but hopefully she can stay on it.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. - Aristotle

The future depends on what we do in the present. - Mahatma Gandhi

FORT Fogey

She was the girl who got the phone call about the overdosed friend...I saw her on one of Tyra's reunions specials when some of the girls were obviously successful in modeling and had pictures to show what they had done.

Jael was also there and when she was asked what she had been doing, she mentioned that she and her boyfriend were looking for a singer who resembled a famous dead rocker whose name I do not recall, because she was going to do a show based on his life. It seemed a bit pretentious in theory but also weak in the reality because she made no mention of investors, script, etc......just the guy. She had nothing else to talk about. I had the impression then that much like she was on the show, she was still just a lot of talk and pretense.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    I think you're right, I seem to remember that too. I liked Jael, she was a lot of fun, but I agree with everyone else that it's not too surprising I hope she accepts Dr. Phil's help and turns her life around.
    I hope so as well.She looks wretched, I will watch Dr Phil today.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I read one article that said she was already hooked on meth before she was on the show. If that's true, it's no wonder she was so loopy and had no direction. So sad.

+ Reply to Thread