+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Where Are They Now?

FORT Fanatic

Re: Where Are They Now?

Toccarra (sp) is in Trump's tv show, The Ultimate Merger. I watched a few minutes, and man has she lost weight!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I just saw Analeigh Tipton (cycle 11) in the preview for Crazy, Stupid, Love with Steve Carrell and Julianne Moore (and Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone).
    Really, wow that great for her!

Eva is the host of a new show, Hair Battle Spectacular on Oxygen. She is a bit ridiculous on it, way over the top and her "emoting" consists of making her eyes really big. She is doing a poor man's impersonation of Tyra for the most part.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I just saw Raina (cycle 14) in a commercial for Dave and Busters. I just checked her blog and she's been working quite a bit: All blog entries
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

This thread hadn't been posted to in so long that I didn't know it existed, so this is a "better late than never" thing that maybe I can get confirmation on.

Earlier this year, Tide Pods were introduced with a "Pop a Lot" commercial showing a woman adding one to her wash, causing her laundry room to go through various flashy transformations and a series of characters to jump out of the washer, each illustrating a quality the detergent's supposed to give your clothes. (As opposed, I guess, to the reality of "wet and slightly less stinky".)

Anyway, the second character (representing "crisp") is a pale blonde in a starched white outfit that looks a lot (to me, anyway) like CariDee.

When I found the commercial posted online, in the comments someone said that Fo is in there somewhere, presumably as the sixth character (representing "fresh"), a perky brunette with short marcel-waved hair-- though I'm not sure.

The commercial's still online if anyone wants to check it out. I'm not sure if it's okay to link it, but Googling "Tide Pods" and "Pop a Lot" brings it right up.

CCL

Haven't seen the Tide commercial but I did see Fo in a commercial for Lowe's recently; she seems to be doing all right for herself.
    Allie likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Raina's in a McDonald's commercial that just started airing.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

CCL

She looks really good in it, too. Well done for her.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fan

Jael on Dr. Phil

For anyone who's interested, I saw that Jael from a previous season of Top Model is going to be on Dr. Phil tomorrow as he tries to stage an intervention for her meth addiction. I saw a sneak peek for it and wow she's changed! She doesn't look anything like the girl that was on ANTM, the meth has clearly wrecked her body.

FORT Fogey

Wow. I just googled and found the preview. That is so sad, but not really surprising to me. There was much about her that indicated to me that she was living on the edge if not in the drug culture.

+ Reply to Thread