+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Where Are They Now?

CCL

Re: Where Are They Now?

Yes, I saw Fatima in MC too - she did look good.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Well...it's important if you want to have Tyra's career, where modelling was simply a jumping-off point. Tyra has a lotta personality. Like it or loathe it, it's not just her pretty face that made her a big star. Paulina's career can't hold a candle to what Tyra's managed to accomplish.
    AJane I so agree with you. I think Paulina is still bitter about being fired from the show, plus she sat on panel and agreed with what Tyra and the other judges were saying about personality. So she's sort of contradicting herself in my opinion. Tyra, Heidi, etc is trying to get these girls to see the big picture and not just focus on modeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtlgrl View Post
    It's been airing a while now but I regularly see Bre in that Garnier commercial. I thought the Jim Carrey/ Anchal pairing was odd, too.
    I think Bree also does the commerical Ambi skin care products and also does print ads for them. Go Bree!

Eugena is in a Clinique commercial - I just saw it again today. Not sure if she's doing the print ads too, but I think she might be.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Jane is tweeting that she's going to be in Elle Mexico, she got a beauty spread and was joking around about having to take beauty shots with very little sleep.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I'm pretty sure I saw Shannon from cycle 1 in a commercial the other night for cosmetics or hair color, I think. I was on the phone and not paying 100% attention, but it sure looked like her.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I shop at Forever 21 a lot and on the website, Nicole Linkletter is all over the place!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Analeigh Tipton (the one who this seasons Hannah looks so much like) is going the acting route. This year she has parts in The Green Hornet (as Ana Lee .... really? LOL) Crazy, Stupid, Love (Jessica Riley) and Damsels in Distress (Lily). She was the former figure skater who made it to 3rd place in her cycle.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

CCL

Nicole Fox is in a new Cover Girl ad in the new People (March 21, Charlie Sheen (big surprise) is on the cover). Looking good.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I see Toccara quite often in Essence magazine. She is in a monthly fashion spread. I forget what it's called, but I always turn over there to see what she's wearing. In that same magazine, I often see ads with Fatima, Eva, Danielle (now Dani) and Eugenia.

Speaking of Eva, she's been doing a lot of acting. She's had small roles on one of Tyler Perry's shows, The Game, and a couple others. She's also been in a couple of movies too. Yaya was in one of my favorite movies, The Honeydripper and a number of others.

+ Reply to Thread