+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kasia - Cycle 16

Kasia - Cycle 16

Height: 5' 9"
    Hometown: Wheaton, Illinois
    Current location: New York, New York
    Favorite Designer: Marc Jacobs, among many others
    Biggest ANTM Fear: My biggest fear is making sure I'll be myself on camera and hoping that will make an impact on people. I guess I'm just hoping that I, myself, in the raw, will be enough.
    Most Confident About: I am most confident about my high fashion look.
    Favorite Non-Modeling Activities: I love taking acting classes and reading anything I can get my hands on about films, acting and directing. I also go to a lot of art museums, exhibits and shows in New York City.

Re: Kasia - Cycle 16

She has a different kind of face that I sort of like, although yet again the clothes and pose are hideous.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Ah, the plussie. This one right here is one of the most talked about contestants this season, she has covers and spreads already and has been signed with an agency for awhile.

I don't like this photo and her pre-show work she is really fat (yeah, yeah fat not being all that fat for a plus sized model, lol). Many plus sized models are "big" but not fat. However, she has an interesting face in some of her pre-show work so I will with hold judgment till the show on this one.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 02-06-2011 at 05:17 AM.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;4181385;
    Ah, the plussie. This one right here is one of the most talked about contestants this season, she has covers and spreads already and has been signed with an agency for awhile.

I don't like this photo and her pre-show work she is really fat (yeah, yeah fat not being all that fat for a plus sized model, lol). Many plus sized models are "big" but not fat. However, she has an interesting face in some of her pre-show work so I will with hold judgment till the show on this one.
    Isn't it crazy how she's considered plus-sized?! It's almost like every season the "plus-size" contestant shrinks in comparison to girls from previous seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;4181631;
    Isn't it crazy how she's considered plus-sized?! It's almost like every season the "plus-size" contestant shrinks in comparison to girls from previous seasons.
    There are photos of her posing for some of the plus sized magazines, in those photos she is significantly larger than in this photo. Either she lost a ton of weight and will get the "too big for high fashion and too small for plus sized" edit OR this photo has been photo shopped to within an inch of it's life to hide her true size.

It doesn't say her age so I'm wondering about it. She's a college graduate with apparently quite a bit of modeling experience so she must be older yes? Older as far as this show goes that is.

I think her familiarity with art will probably work in her favor, along with her experience in the modeling world.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;4181667;
    It doesn't say her age so I'm wondering about it. She's a college graduate with apparently quite a bit of modeling experience so she must be older yes? Older as far as this show goes that is.
    OK that took a bit of research, lol, but she is 26!!! Where is the faint icon?

She seems to yo-yo in her size.

mods: hosting is on my account

If anybody wants to resize these, go for it. They are big lol.

Now I can better understand the plus-sized modelling tag for her. You're right though, she seems to fluctuate quite a bit with her weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;4181876;
    OK that took a bit of research, lol, but she is 26!!! Where is the faint icon?
    Thanks for the research Harmony. She's ancient for the show, but I don't think she looks too old. I don't like her mouth though. How did she get to be plus size when her mouth can only take such teeny tiny little bites?

I would never claim to be a model expert but I know what I think is pretty and memorable.... This girl's mouth irritates me...its to little and pouty.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast