+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Kasia - Cycle 16

  1. #1
    For Your Entertainment lobeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Age
    50
    Posts
    14,903

    Kasia - Cycle 16


    Height: 5' 9"
    Hometown: Wheaton, Illinois
    Current location: New York, New York
    Occupation: College graduate with a degree in Journalism
    Favorite Designer: Marc Jacobs, among many others
    Biggest ANTM Fear: My biggest fear is making sure I'll be myself on camera and hoping that will make an impact on people. I guess I'm just hoping that I, myself, in the raw, will be enough.
    Most Confident About: I am most confident about my high fashion look.
    Favorite Non-Modeling Activities: I love taking acting classes and reading anything I can get my hands on about films, acting and directing. I also go to a lot of art museums, exhibits and shows in New York City.

  2. #2
    Miz Smarty Britches queenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    running for the border
    Age
    53
    Posts
    6,776

    Re: Kasia - Cycle 16

    She has a different kind of face that I sort of like, although yet again the clothes and pose are hideous.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

  3. #3
    Crazy Shutterbug Harmony2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,163

    Re: Kasia - Cycle 16

    Ah, the plussie. This one right here is one of the most talked about contestants this season, she has covers and spreads already and has been signed with an agency for awhile.

    I don't like this photo and her pre-show work she is really fat (yeah, yeah fat not being all that fat for a plus sized model, lol). Many plus sized models are "big" but not fat. However, she has an interesting face in some of her pre-show work so I will with hold judgment till the show on this one.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 02-06-2011 at 05:17 AM.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

  4. #4
    FORT Fogey canadian_angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the province with the really long name
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,714

    Re: Kasia - Cycle 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;4181385;
    Ah, the plussie. This one right here is one of the most talked about contestants this season, she has covers and spreads already and has been signed with an agency for awhile.

    I don't like this photo and her pre-show work she is really fat (yeah, yeah fat not being all that fat for a plus sized model, lol). Many plus sized models are "big" but not fat. However, she has an interesting face in some of her pre-show work so I will with hold judgment till the show on this one.
    Isn't it crazy how she's considered plus-sized?! It's almost like every season the "plus-size" contestant shrinks in comparison to girls from previous seasons.

  5. #5
    Crazy Shutterbug Harmony2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,163

    Re: Kasia - Cycle 16

    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;4181631;
    Isn't it crazy how she's considered plus-sized?! It's almost like every season the "plus-size" contestant shrinks in comparison to girls from previous seasons.
    There are photos of her posing for some of the plus sized magazines, in those photos she is significantly larger than in this photo. Either she lost a ton of weight and will get the "too big for high fashion and too small for plus sized" edit OR this photo has been photo shopped to within an inch of it's life to hide her true size.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

  6. #6
    FORT Fogey Duckyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    959

    Re: Kasia - Cycle 16

    It doesn't say her age so I'm wondering about it. She's a college graduate with apparently quite a bit of modeling experience so she must be older yes? Older as far as this show goes that is.

    I think her familiarity with art will probably work in her favor, along with her experience in the modeling world.

  7. #7
    Crazy Shutterbug Harmony2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,163

    Re: Kasia - Cycle 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;4181667;
    It doesn't say her age so I'm wondering about it. She's a college graduate with apparently quite a bit of modeling experience so she must be older yes? Older as far as this show goes that is.
    OK that took a bit of research, lol, but she is 26!!! Where is the faint icon?

    She seems to yo-yo in her size.

    mods: hosting is on my account







    If anybody wants to resize these, go for it. They are big lol.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

  8. #8
    FORT Fogey canadian_angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the province with the really long name
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,714

    Re: Kasia - Cycle 16

    Now I can better understand the plus-sized modelling tag for her. You're right though, she seems to fluctuate quite a bit with her weight.

  9. #9
    FORT Fogey Duckyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    959

    Re: Kasia - Cycle 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;4181876;
    OK that took a bit of research, lol, but she is 26!!! Where is the faint icon?
    Thanks for the research Harmony. She's ancient for the show, but I don't think she looks too old. I don't like her mouth though. How did she get to be plus size when her mouth can only take such teeny tiny little bites?

  10. #10
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,150

    Re: Kasia - Cycle 16

    I would never claim to be a model expert but I know what I think is pretty and memorable.... This girl's mouth irritates me...its to little and pouty.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.