+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jaclyn - Cycle 16

Re: Jaclyn - Cycle 16

Some more hilarious Jaclyn gems in the "Mad Men" themed episode. This girl is pure entertainment, even if she probably is TOO cute to win this show. She'll grab a nice TV hosting gig or something afterwards (not despite her funny voice, but probably at least in part because of it).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I like her because she comes from fairly small town Texas. If she goes to college in Belton, she's attending the University of Mary-Hardin Baylor, a small private college which is quite that Southern Belle Charm (in a good way).

I wish they did more to her hair in a makeover though, but loved her ad yesterday. Why she wasn't second - besides the couple of retakes, is beyond me though.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Some more hilarious Jaclyn gems in the "Mad Men" themed episode. This girl is pure entertainment, even if she probably is TOO cute to win this show. She'll grab a nice TV hosting gig or something afterwards (not despite her funny voice, but probably at least in part because of it).
    I am not worried for her. She looks very sweet and brings certainly our protectiveness from all of us

She is my fav so far (but, really, what do I know? I just watch the show, not follow fashion). Her pic this week seemed strong to me.

She thinks Jaguars and Tigers are the same thing!

That's not a diss. Like much of what comes out of this girl it kind of made me smile.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12