+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alexandria - Cycle 16

Re: Alexandria - Cycle 16

I agree that most of the shots are dreadful, however, if we look past the grease (hair, face, etc) and examine the bone structure and the poses then we can get a fairly good idea of who has what it takes and who doesn't.

This girl does not. Her eyes are too deep set and too small for that great big giant face of hers and there is something really odd going on with her mouth.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

It's the duck lip-they are already onto her about poking it out!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey

do you think she will be out next week due to her attitude?

Who is John Galt?

What a bitch! That's all I got.

she's crazy

Fort Member

Every season they have one of these
    The expert, the one who feel her experience can benefit all who are around her so can not help but give advise
    Just once I wish that someone would point out that if their advise was any good and if they were such a expert they would not need to be on the show!!!!
    But then where would the drama be, good thing to know is that the expert never wins
    Last edited by Lucynda; 03-29-2011 at 12:22 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Lucynda View Post
    Every season they have one of these
    The expert, the one who feel her experience can benefit all who are around her so can not help but give advise
    Just once I wish that someone would point out that if their advise was any good and if they were such a expert they would not need to be on the show!!!!
    But then where would the drama be, good thing to know is that the expert never wins
    Every season used to have one of these. I remember when the forums would rank the "bitches" of each season: who was the most hateful, who was the craziest, etc. I don't know, it was a fun thing to do since it was a recurring thing with this show.

Then it stopped. For a handful of recent seasons, there wasn't that one girl who was fun to hate. There were some girls with potential to be that one unpopular contestant, but they were never shown that much. Sandra (C14) is a prime example of this. She was shown to be a mega-bitch during the semifinals, but then fell under the radar when the actual season began.

But now here's Alexandria. She has revived the idea of there a girl who is fun to hate each cycle. It may seem like a small, miniscule thing to look at -- laughable, even. But I truly believe that not having that one "bitch" is one of things that made this show very lacluster for a while. Now, I'm actually enjoying this cycle.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    Sandra (C14)
    Ahem... I meant C12.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by allpessoa View Post
    she's crazy
    no she's "wise beyond her years"
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I'm subscribed to EW -- seven pages into my new issue, and I see no one else but Alexandria! The car and now a legitimate ad? This is possibly the biggest prize that an ANTM challenge has offered.

It's too bad that the actual challenge was slow and boring. Not to mention how monotone Nigel was when introducing the synopsis of the challenge and then revealing the result at the end. It made it sort of... anticlimactic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast