+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brittani - Cycle 16

CCL

Re: Brittani - Cycle 16

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck View Post

Most Confident About: My walk. The runway is my favorite part of the modeling world.
    She did have the best runway walk.
    I did not notice her nose at all.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I thought she was by far the best on the runway, and I think the 'big nose' thing is just a rumor after all. Still, something about her face bugs me; I think it's maybe that her features are so small and her teeth are kind of weird. Still, so far she shows lots of potential.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    She did have the best runway walk.
    I did not notice her nose at all.
    Her nose looked fine. Neither did her forehead look particularly huge. She seems to have been a victim of a particularly bad pre-show photo.

And it was really dumb that she had the best runway walk by a mile and the second best photo, and yet didn't get the first call-out. That emphasizes how arbitrary things are on this show very often.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Kinda early for me to pick a favorite (although there are those whom I already dislike!), but this girl grew up not far from where I grew up. Haven't lived there in about 25 years, but my family is still in that area so it still feels like home.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I like her more and more as the season goes on. I'm totally envious that her hair can take that Louise Brooks-ish bob. The haircut is fabulous on her and she photographs really well.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

I truly believe that she will win this season. She has everything to be. She is gorgeous and has a sweet but tough enough personality.

Tyra said in last episode that SHE IS A DREAM (and the producers cut .. sure because it was too much compliments methinks)

The way Nagel looked at her up and down when she arrived in front of Tyra. His eyes were huge and sparkling, his smile was also a WOW.

Natural or with makeup she is just gorgeous!

I cannot wait to see more of her. She is a cutie and my fav this season for sure!

I kind of love her. The fact that she's being placed in the position of always being the bridesmaid (narrowly losing so many things) makes it hard to predict where she's going. She placed even lower in the last episode's call out, then again was basically runner-up in the challenge earlier in the episode.

FORT Fogey

she has a je-ne-sais-quoi that I really love.

But she needs to wake up and stand out from her competition now. it is time!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    she has a je-ne-sais-quoi that I really love.

But she needs to wake up and stand out from her competition now. it is time!
    Yeah, but maybe the problem is the show and not her.

I mean the show just arbitrarily decided in the first episode, for example, to ignore her very dominant performance in the dumb bubble runway thing, and THAT one week to specifically award the callout order based ONLY on the photoshoot (she probably had the 2nd best photo, meaning if the runway portion was included she should have won the week)? Why? Because it created drama to award the win to the Drama Queen who DID take the top spot.

Brittani NOT being a drama queen probably means the show will play her down, until later on at least.

FORT Fogey

yeah you are right.

rating rating

but I still have a good vibe with her

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast