+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Molly - Cycle 16

Re: Molly - Cycle 16

Wow, that's harsh. Classy woman. Just shows that Molly was better off with her adoptive parents.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Wow, that's harsh. Classy woman. Just shows that Molly was better off with her adoptive parents.
    What is the story here? Was she adopted as a baby then found her biological mother recently? Molly clearly has an attitude problem but this from her mother? ouch, is right.

She hasn't really delved into her story, but I get the impression that she always knew she was adopted. She has said that she has been "better off" with her adopted parents and that she's "thankful for them." With those statements, it seems like she's comparing her present life to the life that she would have had with her birth mom.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Please leave and let the Top 2 be Hannah and Brittani.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123