Yvonne

Allyssa

Victoria

Darian

Maria

Destiny

Jessie - Eliminated

Re: ANTM 19 Photo Shoot Thread

My favorite shots are Kristen and Victoria's.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I like Kristin and Laura the best here. I think Leila and Rebecca were good too. I thought Kiana's was pretty bad. If they hadn't styled her hair into those horns, it would have been even worse. I wasn't impressed with Nastasia's at all. I think the judges are just in love with her look. Victoria's is kind of scary....although that might be me projecting because of her frightening personality.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Natasha and Victoria should have been down at the bottom as well, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    My favorite shots are Kristen and Victoria's.
    Same here !
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Week 3 (in call-out order):

Victoria

Brittany

Allyssa

Leila

Laura

Nastasia

Kristin

Destiny

Kiara

Yvonne

Darian - ELIMINATED

"EXILED"
    Jessie

Last edited by Critical; 09-15-2012 at 02:44 AM.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

really liked them all except for Kiara's pic. very awkward - but I would be too if I had to be naked holding hands over a bush.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

really liked them all except for Kiara's pic. very awkward - but I would be too if I had to be naked holding hands over a bush.
    ITA I only caught the judging on airdate and just watched the first part of the episode, so hadn't realized that their poses were based on the "art" pictures. I think Kiara got the short end of the stick...er, bush, with that. Couple others, the pose dictated was not as flattering as the others. And Yvonne looked better from other positions during the photo shoot, not sure why they picked that photo.

I think they were trying to highlight Kiara's athleticism, but they did a really bad job with it. Yes, let's have them post on either side of a shrub. That's a great idea IMO, the pose was the problem, not Kiara. I can't imagine how that picture could have been any better with that pose.

I've been really impressed with Leila so far. That picture looks like an Calvin Klein ad campaign. She's not that spectacular out of makeup or really even at panel, but she takes really good pictures.

I think Laura would have been higher in the call-out order if not for those hands. Her face and body look great.

I like Brittany, but I wasn't as impressed with that photo as the judges were.

Based on Jessie's photo, if she hadn't been eliminated last week, she would have gone this week. The squinting thing is REALLY bad. Really though, I've looked at all of the photo shoots for the season and it's not so easy to tell who got eliminated and who stayed. A few models stand out, but pretty much all of them had good weeks and bad weeks.

I did as well.Some really great shots there. I love makeovers. I cannot see Victoria without seeing and hearing Tracy Gould ( a very young TG)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast