Hometown: Colquitt, GA
    Last School or College: Liberty University
    Height: Height: 5'9 "
    Favorite Movie: Gone
    Favorite Magazine: Vogue
    Favorite Food: Mediterranean

America's Next Top Model Cast | Bios | Victoria

Re: Victoria - Cycle 19

She reminds me of Heather Kuzmich, only I don't think Victoria has Aspberger's. To say that she's socially awkward is an understatement. When people talk about home schooled kids not knowing how to relate to people their own age, this is what they mean....and yes, I know that's not the case with all home schoolers.

I think she's got lots of potential, but she's almost painful to watch.
    NFL1 and CrazyDutchWoman like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Her connection to her mom is not natural. Sad that homeschooling has made her so socially awkward.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Regular

I think she is the entertainment/drama this season, the one that the other models and most viewers will not like. She's typecast, kinda like Elise on Hell's Kitchen. The weird over-the-top connection with the mom, the off-putting comment about how if you don't like her you're racist, Liberty University of all places, yeah.

I don't see her as a model, and her connection with her mother is crazy. I never would've thought she would be selected except they showed her SO much.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

I want her to stick around. She is going to be entertaining. Very odd girl.

I loved Heather and so far I cannot stand this girl. Heather was quirky. She seems almost disturbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I want her to stick around. She is going to be entertaining. Very odd girl.
    Sorry, but I want her gone right now. She's beyond cringe-worthy. It's a bad sign when I mute someone in the first episode. Usually it take a few episodes before someone becomes really annoying. I don't find her entertaining at all.

That wailing on the phone to her mother was just beyond. That is not normal. What kind of mother would raise her child to be that dependent on her?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Sorry, but I want her gone right now. She's beyond cringe-worthy. It's a bad sign when I mute someone in the first episode. Usually it take a few episodes before someone becomes really annoying. I don't find her entertaining at all.

That wailing on the phone to her mother was just beyond. That is not normal. What kind of mother would raise her child to be that dependent on her?
    Oh yes, she is NOT normal. I am fascinated to see more of her though. It is the angry ones who I hate to watch. Mental skews, I like.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

It was beyond. And no boyfriend because....her mom gives her all the emotional suport? Either way we call child services or the mom sees this and knows her child has a problem.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I think Victoria is quite photogenic. I also think she's going to be the one to really expose the weaknesses of this FB voting ahead of time thing. The social media score doesn't have anything to do with personality or behavior. Or maybe not. Maybe people would want her to stay because she's so freaky.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast