+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: ANTM: College Edition - Episode Discussion Thread

ANTM: College Edition - Episode Discussion Thread

Tonight's the premiere of the latest cycle of ANTM. This time it's "College Edition."

This is the first season without Mr. and Miss Jay OR Nigel. How bad will it get? Stick around and discuss!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Re: ANTM: College Edition - Episode Discussion Thread

Well I am bummed. I saw the tag here that said it was on at 10 but it is not in Washington State. It was on at 8 and I didn't record it. OH well I will catch it online

Oh, shoot! I'm so sorry. I didn't even think to look in other markets. It didn't air here until 10PM. Apologies
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

It just started here and I already want to choke Tyra. I have a severe aversion to grown women who use phrases like "totes" and "amazeballs," so "totes amaze" is beyond annoying.

Pretty sure Tyra just put Rob on the judging panel because she wanted to sleep with him. If the news reports are true, then mission accomplished.

Heck, Critical. I didn't check the site and realize it was airing today until 9 pm. I would have missed it anyway. : hugs : I forgot all about it. And from what you just wrote I think I am glad I can watch it at my leisure online. Way to take one for the team! :-)

I didn't know it was starting today either. I just happened upon an article about the premiere on, I think, ew.com. Otherwise, someone else would have probably had to poke one of us to get the forum moved up! I heard about the cycle starting maybe ten minutes before I started this thread!

I have to say, I'm not thrilled about this season. You can go to the Facebook page for this cycle and see pretty much all of the photo shoots. I'm not sure how they're working it on the show, but every girl had to do every photo shoot. I'd guess that they just did the eliminated girls separately from the ones who are still in the competition.

I think we'll see, because they're all doing the same shoots, that some of the girls who are eliminated end up turning out better pictures than the ones who stay in the competition.

FORT Fogey

T is trying to get the younger crowd back...what with her two male helpers and the whole Las Vegas Pool Party atmosphere. The runway thing looked like a wet teeshirt contest on spring break

Thanksgiving must have come early this year. Why else would this turkey be on tv? Horrible. I am from Columbus, Ohio. There are several colleges here, not just Ohio State University. Why did they have to pick the train wreck from the Aveda Institute? Granted the school is on OSU campus, but really she couldn't have been the only girl in a city of over 787,000 to apply. Looks like she is going to be the "tough" girl this year.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Starts here on Sunday
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I must not be the customer they are aiming at as I can't find the voting page on Facebook.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast