+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: ANTM All-Stars Show Discussion Thread

ANTM All-Stars Show Discussion Thread

We're going to keep with a single discussion thread for the episodes this season. Remember that this thread will contain spoilers for the West Coasters.

Thoughts on tonight's premiere?

I have to say, I HATE Nigel with hair. The bald head is so sexy. The hair = meh. The live judging panel was lame. I actually felt sorry for Alexandria when that guy was yelling at her. Creep.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: ANTM All-Stars Show Discussion Thread

Have to agree with you about Nigel with hair.

Not every man can be bald and look good, but he is one of the few who can. We've seen him bald & beautiful for so long now that the hair just ends up looking like a bad toupee.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

OMG what was that on Nigel's head, is it his own.? He looked awful I never did care for Alexandra, but I wouldn't have booed her.
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I have to say, I HATE Nigel with hair. The bald head is so sexy. The hair = meh. The live judging panel was lame. I actually felt sorry for Alexandria when that guy was yelling at her. Creep.
    I completely agree. Shave it off Nigel!!!

I didn't think Alexandria deserved to be booed, but I did think she deserved to be eliminated. I would have MUCH rather seen Brittney continue. One of the things that annoyed me the most about Alexandria was that she would try to stir up s***, and then come back in a confessional all sad and teary eyed saying thing like "I've had such a hard life, I don't understand why everyone is against me". It always came off as contrived and I felt the same way about her response last night to the guy in the crowd.

I don't think they should have even included all-stars from the most recent season. They haven't even had time to try to get out on their own yet. I would prefer if it was just the girls from older cycles. At the moment my favs are Bre and Allison.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I didnt think Isis had the best picture/photo either

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I didnt think Isis had the best picture/photo either
    I agree. I thought her pose looked awkward and I didn't think it was all that inventive - didn't she do something very similar during her cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I agree. I thought her pose looked awkward and I didn't think it was all that inventive - didn't she do something very similar during her cycle?
    I think so, similar. I dont think Isis is great competition for the others.(jmo)
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 09-15-2011 at 04:11 PM.

I forgot this was one. Thanks for the reminder. I'll try and catch it online.

CCL

It was lame from the beginning, and the live judging was stupid.
    Too bad Brittany went but I think she's been indulging at her medical spa -her forehead looked frozen.
    Isis having the best photo? Really? It looked like some wonky version of a pushup.
    I think Nigel goes back to the bald look -in the season preview he was discussing some perfume and I recall his head being shaved.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I think this photoshoot was severly limiting and horrible.

Posing in their back yard with a pool/columns, which serve no story or purpose except convenience, with the only guidance to go on being stereotypical cariactures of themselves... that is just stupid. I'm surprised they didn't all fail.

I don't hate Alexandria that much. Not a fan of Shannon though. She doens't want to wear lace cause it looks like underwear, yet she'll wear a tiny bottom that looks EXACTLY like underwear I was actually wondering if that hoodrat chick was gonna be up for elimination with all the scenes they showed of her. She had an opinion on everything.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast