+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: ANTM All-Stars Show Discussion Thread

Re: ANTM All-Stars Show Discussion Thread

Hmm so Tyra wasn't setting Shannon up to win. I keep getting Angelea(sp) and Dominique muddled up.Anyone else? Alison had been a big surprise this season.

Hmm... I can't really sum this one up except the following:

Laura and Allison definitely deserved first and second respectively on the photos. Would've loved to have seen some of Laura's lying down shots with the bow and arrow though, and thought having Allison trying to throw a PURSE as a discus was a bit silly.

Lisa's photo was OK, worthy of the third spot, but seriously, she's about done. I could see her in the final three though behind the top two here.

Angelea and Dominique... Actually, Dominique's photo edged out Angelea's IMHO, but I really have to question their decision to keep Angelea here. I think she's going to be ousted next week.

The critiques of each other were really there for drama reasoning. Angelea was too dramatic, and I think it's ONLY her story that saved her this week because she pulled a Brittany of Cycle 8 (Jaslene's season) and really threw a fit when the others were saying critiques. I honestly don't think Laura was trying to say anything ugly to Angelea and wanted to finish saying something to Angelea.

I am hoping final two are Laura and Allison - I'd like either to win. Won't be upset with the other two winning, but I do think these two are the best. Plus,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    We saw Allison's dress, and the speculation issue is we're seeing a LOT of her color shot from her season - that one where she was dusted in pink paint
    Lizard likes this.

Surprised to see Dominique go...most model--ee. Very good pictures

Allison--listens well; you can see her taking direction

Laura--can give people face

Lisa--can see in her face that she kind of knows she is not going to win

For correspondent purposes, I guess they would pic lovable. But can lovable ask questions. Or are they going to capitalize on Dracula and werewolf thing? I have not seen one of the twilights.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    For correspondent purposes, I guess they would pic lovable. But can lovable ask questions. Or are they going to capitalize on Dracula and werewolf thing? I have not seen one of the twilights.
    As long as Laura doesn't have to read a TelePrompTer, she should be fine. Allison does edge her out on the speaking though.

Both really though are the best for all the prizes. Angelea if she'd stop pulling a Brittany she'd be OK, but I do think Lisa is not going to win. If she does she'll earn it, but I'd be surprised.

I don't know why, but I really do like Angelea. Out of all of the remaining girls, I think she really needs this to put her life in a new direction & I do think her photos are some of the best. It's funny - when she gets a little praise she can act so big headed and when she gets a little criticism she falls to pieces. But she is her own worst enemy. Her insecurities are going to lose this for her.

CCL

I agree with jucamer. Face, body etc...Angelea has a lot of positives. But she also flies off the handle too easily.
    The knee thing with Laura's picture really bothered me. I guess she didn't have a choice of outfits but maybe she could have pulled the dress up a little bit? But, really, Nigel should have noticed that at the time.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Not my favourite, but I like Angelea too. But she really needs to stop refering to "my (her) story". It's getting very old. Get over it.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I want Allison or Laura to win, Allison should've won her season, and although I love Laura I do think Nicole was the better choice, but both were deserving. I never liked Lisa, and I still don't, she looks so old. Angelea needs to work on personality, she is a loose canon.

I must say, I have grown to like Dominique much more than when I saw her in her season, she was much more refined and sane this time around.
    NFL1 and Fanny Mare like this.

Dominique , every time I saw her I thought J'lo.She a beautiful girl .Alison could win, as could Laura, I just dont see either of them on a red carpet interviewing anyone. Lisa does looks older, but she takes wonderful pictures, All three of them do. Lisa needs to get into singing, she was very good in the video.
    Angelea, her temper is fueled mostly by fear. She takes great photos, last night was an exception, because she has so many emotions.At this point I dont know who should win

Allison and Laura are my favs also. I hope they are the final two.

Lisa is okay, but I agree she looks a bit old. I did not like her photo this week. I didn't think her face looked dreamy, just weak. And (although it pains me to admit it) I actually agree with ALT about the bend of her front leg looking weird.

I was sad that Dominique left. I was surprised that they didn't pick a better photo of her, because the one they showed looked awkward and Nigel made it sound like she was going to have a lot of great shots. I still thought her photo was better than Angelea.

I was really frustrated with Angelea this week and I thought she was only saved because of her "story", which always annoys me. We are near the end of an All Star season - Nigel should NOT have had to walk up and physically put her in her poses!! That alone is grounds to eliminate someone. THEN there was the argument with the other girls. Angelea went on and on about how they were targeting her. Then a bit later in the show in a confessional she said something about how she has had a hard life, and she is hard on herself, and sometimes she loses confidence, and how she is her own worst enemy. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE OTHER GIRLS WERE TRYING TO TELL HER!!! Why was she arguing when she could have just said "Yep, I'm my own worst enemy!" Although I do think she could probably use the win more than some of the other girls, the fact is that I don't think she is the best model in this group. And I still think Dominique should have edged her out this week.
    NFL1, Endit, Duckyface and 1 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread