+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Cycle 17 Will Be an All-Star Edition **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Cycle 17 Will Be an All-Star Edition **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

I saw cycle 11 on Oxygen and I would love to see Clark and Lauren Brie come back!

CCL

There's a list of who the contestants are floating around...and none of them really interest me. I'll post it in spoilers:
    Click to see Spoiler:

Shannon (C1)
    Camille (C2)
    Brittany (C4)
    Lisa (C5)
    Bre (C5)
    Bianca (C9)
    Dominique (C10)
    Isis (C11)
    Sheena (C11)
    Laura (C13)
    Allison (C12)
    Angelea (C14)
    Kayla (C15)
    Alexandria (C16)
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Wow, CCL, if that list is correct? I will definitely be skipping. I'm not interested in watching a house full of bad tempered, ill mannered wenches yelling at one another and getting into fights. Plus, not sure that more than 2 of them can even take a decent photo.

Isn't an all-star season supposed to showcase the best of all seasons?

Again, Tyra gets it wrong.

Somebody needs to do an alternate model show (other than that lame butt Make Me A Supermodel....the American version stinks), ANTM is past it's prime and needs to be upstaged and toppled off it's hill by something fresher and better.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I hope the include some of the runners up like Anya and Allison from Teyona's season. I was going to mention others, but they're a bit too old now I think. I also hope they bring Rhianna back. I know her mom (she was my teacher!) and she's awesome! I also think Rhianna's elimination was unfair

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Isn't an all-star season supposed to showcase the best of all seasons?.
    Unfortunately, what I read about this clearly stated that these were the breakout characters and had the best storylines, or something like that. It did not say the best models or the ones that people felt left too early.

Looks like they are doing a good vs bad cast list, doesn't it. I actually like a couple of them, if the leaked list is true. Still, this might be one to watch, if I do, with the sound off.

What Is ANTM All-Stars Without Jade?! | Dlisted

I knew that because I thought "Please, no Lisa" (c 5), they'd cast her! Can't stand that girl. I don't know that I'll be watching this one. Too much drama, not enough talent.

ETA: I thought I should add that the above site is not PG-13, so probably NSFW.
    Last edited by Critical; 05-13-2011 at 01:16 AM.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I think they assembled a pretty good cast. I don't like how some seasons are doubly represented while other cycles are not represented, but it was expected. My favorite returnee is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Brittany
    , even though she's really old model-wise now. But she was my favorite all the way back in
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Cycle 4
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

If we think about all of the crazy personalities we have seen, a lot of those girls could still turn out a pretty picture! They were mean and fierce too!

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post

Somebody needs to do an alternate model show (other than that lame butt Make Me A Supermodel....the American version stinks), ANTM is past it's prime and needs to be upstaged and toppled off it's hill by something fresher and better.
    The format is good, if it's done correctly. Ever watch Australia's Next Top Model? They fixed nearly everything that is a complaint of the American version. Girls who actually look like models, less camp, better judging, more professional, real fashion knowledge (no smizing).

Quote Originally Posted by Endit View Post
    The format is good, if it's done correctly. Ever watch Australia's Next Top Model? They fixed nearly everything that is a complaint of the American version. Girls who actually look like models, less camp, better judging, more professional, real fashion knowledge (no smizing).
    LOL so basically.....get rid of Tyra and it's all better?

Make Me A Supermodel is better in foreign versions as well. I wish I could see the foreign versions of ANTM. I've never been able to get them on my cable. The only reason I saw the British version of MMAS is because it was on some random high numbered cable channel and I found it on accident.

Anybody know how those of us being held hostage by our cable company can see the foreign NTM's?

(I say this because I live in the country and have federal protected land behind us which means we can't knock trees down to get a clear line of sight to satellite which means we are can't get anything other than the one cable provider who holds a monopoly to the equipment....sighs.)
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast