+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Cycle 17 Will Be an All-Star Edition **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Re: Cycle 17 Will Be an All-Star Edition **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    The prize is much better now. I can see some of the successful models coming back!
    So who does everyone want to come back? Heather and Analeigh, Elyse, April, Mercedes, AJ, Mollie Sue, Kim, Lisa J., Allison, Jane, and Nik P are a few I'd like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    So who does everyone want to come back? Heather and Analeigh, Elyse, April, Mercedes, AJ, Mollie Sue, Kim, Lisa J., Allison, Jane, and Nik P are a few I'd like to see.
    Of all the girls from past seasons, I would like to see Ondrei come back the most. It is because of her circumstances. Lisa Jackson is my favorite! I also love Fatima but her career has been pretty good. I'd love to see Alasia back. Nijah is another one of my favorites. She was hilarious! I think Anya, Raina, Monique (cycle 7), Jade (cycle 6), Sandra, and Fo could be good additions. I think Allison (cycle 12) will be back. Keehyah? Yes, please! Mikaela from this season may improve by the all star season! That would be great! Jane. You mentioned Jane! That would be great too!

I bet it will be filled with annoying fan favorites. I think most of the girls will be from the last 4 or 5 cycles.
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    Of all the girls from past seasons, I would like to see Ondrei come back the most. It is because of her circumstances. Lisa Jackson is my favorite! I also love Fatima but her career has been pretty good. I'd love to see Alasia back. Nijah is another one of my favorites. She was hilarious! I think Anya, Raina, Monique (cycle 7), Jade (cycle 6), Sandra, and Fo could be good additions. I think Allison (cycle 12) will be back. Keehyah? Yes, please! Mikaela from this season may improve by the all star season! That would be great! Jane. You mentioned Jane! That would be great too!

I bet it will be filled with annoying fan favorites. I think most of the girls will be from the last 4 or 5 cycles.
    Oh Fo! I liked her. Yup. Ondrei would be good as well. Raina as well. Please, No Keenyah! The twins might be good as well. Can't remember the name of the one I liked better, though.

I think this will be epic. By now, the repeat contestants know how the show is run and what to expect, and (IMO) ANTM is about as real/serious modeling as much as retouching is about achieving transparency and being undetectable.

I say bring back the notorious *****es and let the fun begin! Jade is a shoe in, I also wanna see Tiffany, but there are really way too many contestants to go over.

Ideally all star seasons should take place every 10 seasons IMO.

Bring back Amaat (sp) the girl had legs for days, Molly Sue, and the girl from New Orleans that didn't stay long.

I doubt if I will watch if all they have are the drama queens and mouthy ones. A bit of that is OK, but a whole season? No thank you.

It will be very telling when they finally release the list of contestants. If she's got a bunch of drama queens like Tiffany and Jade, then we'll know it's all about ratings. If she casts girls who had tons of potential but got eliminated too soon, then I'll watch.

I'd love to see Fo back! She was my pick to win that season. I'd also like to see Claire (C 10) and Lisa (C 9).

I think Mollie Sue might be too old now. Same with Jade. They were both in their mid-20's at the time and that was 5+ years ago.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

I'd love to see Joanie from Jade's season. She was one of the younger girls I think so maybe she's not too old yet.

She was actually one of the older ones at 24. Cycle 6 aired in 2006 but was probably filmed in 2005, so that means she's about the reach 30 soon.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Since it is going to be the ones with "the best storylines" from past seasons, I'll probably pass on it. Too much rudeness makes my head hurt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast