+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: Show Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by GoingInCircles View Post
    Brittani takes some nice photos but her personality is starting to annoy me.

I like Mikaela in motion - she's very pretty and animated and modelly. But in still photos, she's always got the dead-eye thing going on. She has a lot of potential though.
    Same here, on both accounts. I'm really curious as to what Brittani's meltdown during panel is all about. But it looks to be a very memorable panel, that's for sure.

And as beautiful as Mikaela is, I think she's a total goner next week unless she pulls out an amazing photo. Coupled with the preview of Brittani's breakdown, I think we have our B2 for next week.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Alexandra wins a car for winning the challenge and the girls hate her even more. Cue Brittany's rampage.

They're doing a photoshoot at the backlots of Universal Studio. They'll be at the Bates Motel being styled by Eric Daman (stylist for Gossip Girl).

It's a "crazy for..." shoot.

Molly is "crazy for accessories": The accessories are wearing Molly.
    Brittany is "crazy for shoes": Had a really good shoot.
    Hannah is "crazy for handbags": It was a hot crazy mess. She tried to force it too much.
    Jaclyn is "crazy for makeup": did really well. She has some crazy in her.
    Kasia is "crazy for hair": did well too.
    Alexandria is "crazy for fur": did crazy well with yelling out loud (annoying the girls).
    Mikeal is "crazy for shopping/sales": she was overwhelmed by the set.

And that's a wrap on the shoot, but not on the evaluation of how it went.
    Last edited by canadian_angel; 04-06-2011 at 08:37 PM.

Tyra having issues with her wardrobe and makes a quick change before the judging begins. And I'm counting down to the meltdown.

Hannah: Liked her shot, but not her film. Lucked out on the shot.
    Molly: Loved it. Thought it was very interesting.
    Jaclyn: Gorgeous. Edgy, editorial. Her best shot (and great film).
    Mikaela: Not a great shot. Didn't go "crazy enough". Missed the point of the shot.
    Kasia: Liked her eyes. Thought it was a great shot.
    Alexandria: Good face/pose, but not for the assignment.

Nigel brings up what happened at the challenge. Brittany speaks up at panel and gets called out for being unprofessional. Brittany breaks down and gets taken to task for what happened. Cuing the commercial.

She leaves the stage and they continue. While we see what Brittany does.

Brittany: Comes back and says she had a panic attack. Sweet shot, but not her best.

This leads into deliberation.

Hannah: Photo works especially in her face.
    Molly: Really gets the photo assignment.
    Jaclyn: Stunning shot, raised her game.
    Mikeala: Not a good shot.
    Kasia: using body/chair, Fiercly fabulous.
    Alexandria: not an amazing shot, but think she stood up well to what happened.
    Brittany: ok shot, but are not happy with what she did at challenge and on panel. They are still debating and bring up Tocarra in Season 3 when everyone but Tyra wanted her to stay and no one else did. This time around everyone thinks Brittany should stay and Tyra doesn't.

Meanwhile backstage.... Alexandria is bringing it all up again and asking what the girls think about her.

Call out order:
    Jaclyn
    Molly
    Hannah
    Kasia
    Alexandria

Bottom two: Mikeala who has a strong face but lacks intensity and Brittany who has some of the strongest photos but the attitude today was ugly.

Brittany stays (Tyra makes it very clear that she was not happy with keeping Brittany. She also digs it in that she's not sure what Brittany can do to change Tyra's opinion of her.)

Mikeala's out. (Tyra makes it clear that she wishes Mikeala could stay).

Next week it's go sees and garbage (literally).

Tonights show drove me crazy! Nigel got it so wrong picking Alexandria as a good role model. This chick has been rude and bossy and has been warned by Tyra how many times that if she doesn't lose the attitude she is going home.
    It was wrong for Bittney to go off on Alexandria the way she did but Tyra should not have made such a big deal about it when she had let Alexandria get away with a bad attitude too.
    I don't think Brittany has a chance of winning now that she's pissed off Tyra.
    Not one of my favorite episodes tonight

I know Alexandria has done some annoying things, and I don't think I'd want to have to live with her.... but I really do think she's been trying to be better lately, and personally the more some of the other girls gang up on her, gossip about her, say mean things to her to try to hurt her feelings, read her diary ( in which she only had good things to say about all the other girls ) and all the garbage they are doing now, the more it makes me dislike some of those girls and want to give Alexandria a second chance.

However as this is a modeling show and not a personality show I really try to leave most of the personality stuff behind when it comes to judging photos, unless it effects the job. Alexandria was unprofessional on the one shoot and got called out for and I think has tried hard to do better. Brittany was unprofessional this week so we'll see if she attempts to do better in the future.

I do think that Brittany did what she did full knowing it was mean spirited and unprofessional, while Alexandria was just clueless as to how she came across.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    Tonights show drove me crazy! Nigel got it so wrong picking Alexandria as a good role model. This chick has been rude and bossy and has been warned by Tyra how many times that if she doesn't lose the attitude she is going home.
    It was wrong for Bittney to go off on Alexandria the way she did but Tyra should not have made such a big deal about it when she had let Alexandria get away with a bad attitude too.
    I don't think Brittany has a chance of winning now that she's pissed off Tyra.
    Not one of my favorite episodes tonight
    Alexandria won the challenge because she had the best photo not because Nigel thought she was the best role model.
    I think Alexandria is just an obnoxious person. I would hate to be around her. Still doesn't justify the girls' obsession with her though. I would have eliminated Brittany based on the constant outbursts. She was only sorry she got caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    I know Alexandria has done some annoying things, and I don't think I'd want to have to live with her.... but I really do think she's been trying to be better lately, and personally the more some of the other girls gang up on her, gossip about her, say mean things to her to try to hurt her feelings, read her diary ( in which she only had good things to say about all the other girls ) and all the garbage they are doing now, the more it makes me dislike some of those girls and want to give Alexandria a second chance.

However as this is a modeling show and not a personality show I really try to leave most of the personality stuff behind when it comes to judging photos, unless it effects the job. Alexandria was unprofessional on the one shoot and got called out for and I think has tried hard to do better. Brittany was unprofessional this week so we'll see if she attempts to do better in the future.

I do think that Brittany did what she did full knowing it was mean spirited and unprofessional, while Alexandria was just clueless as to how she came across.

I totally agree with you on this. I think I am coming around to understanding Alexandria. She's that kid who was never shown love while growing up, so now she has all of these emotions and doesn't know what to do them. To me, she seems like she is so desperately trying to fit in, but at the same time, pulls back and starts to be defensive because she doesn't know if the girls would like her back (playground symdrom). Her commerical turned out great in my opinion. She kind of has that Renee vibe from season 8.

As far as Brittani, she knew what she was doing but didn't know that it would back fire on her and be brought up in panel and when it did, she got scared and started crying because she knew what was coming next. I agree with Tyra she deserved to get sent home because that's the same crap Celia pulled on Thalia at panel when she told the judges that Thalia kept saying that she wanted to go home. Tyra chastized Celia for that as well. Tyra comments were " You don't mess with people's money or something like that.

I'm sure this kind of stuff happens all the time in the real modeling world.

I am really not feeling Molly. My favorite are Jacyln and Kasia.
    Last edited by princess07; 04-07-2011 at 09:37 AM.

+ Reply to Thread