+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: Show Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by princess07 View Post
    Now see, I thought it was a good tips for them to know. Especially about personal space. So far I am liking this season. I also thought the right girl went home.

BTW, I did noticed the show is moving to a later time slot. What's up with that?
    That's cutting into my Modern Family time.
    Is it going to be 9-10 from now on? We recently gave up our DVR and so I've had to wait until ANTM comes online to watch it - if it were airing at 9 I'd be thrilled!
    _(Moo!)

I'm glad Monique is gone too, but mainly because I kept getting her mixed up with Mikaela. Neither of them have really distinguished themselves, but now at least there's only one of them!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I'm glad Monique is gone too, but mainly because I kept getting her mixed up with Mikaela. Neither of them have really distinguished themselves, but now at least there's only one of them!
    Mikaela has the freaky cheekbones, right? And Monique was the one that always looked stoned to me in her interviews. That's how I told them apart.

CCL

Well, Alexandria looks like a meth head so...
    I'm like Mikaela more and more. I don't think Tyra's criticism of her eye contact is necessarily fair - she has heavily lidded eyes which just naturally make her a little sleepy-looking. Molly is still my favourite, however.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post
    Those girls reading Alexandria's diary were well out of order. If you have a problem with someone, talk to them; don't snoop in their private belongings for dirt.
    Which girls read the diary?

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Mae View Post
    Which girls read the diary?
    I believe Monique did.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Well, Alexandria looks like a meth head so...
    I'm like Mikaela more and more. I don't think Tyra's criticism of her eye contact is necessarily fair - she has heavily lidded eyes which just naturally make her a little sleepy-looking. Molly is still my favourite, however.
    lol ... I always think Alexandria looks like she is tired from crying all the time (her teeth are too good for a meth head).

I did like that Tyra said some shots were good eye contact, some not. And in a group photo, the not-good eye shot of you might be used if overall everyone looks better there. I heard it as she is making progress, but she still needs work. I agreed that she should have been kept over Monique.

I was surprised that no one on the show mentioned Monique's constant cussing. It seemed like they were always having to bleep her out. That with the eye-rolling and diary-reading makes me glad she's gone.

This wasn't the most entertaining of episodes. Tyra going on about modeling archetypes was just a boring lecture. Will this be on the midterm, Ms. Tyra? *yawn*
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG View Post
    Is it going to be 9-10 from now on? We recently gave up our DVR and so I've had to wait until ANTM comes online to watch it - if it were airing at 9 I'd be thrilled!
    8 o'clock (CST), so 9 East coast.

Glad Monique is gone. Pretty girl, but oh so annoying.

Can I say how much I love Tyra's hair this season? Such a huge improvement over previous seasons.

I adore Jaclyn. And Hannah. Brittani takes some nice photos but her personality is starting to annoy me.

I like Mikaela in motion - she's very pretty and animated and modelly. But in still photos, she's always got the dead-eye thing going on. She has a lot of potential though.
    Last edited by GoingInCircles; 04-03-2011 at 11:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread