+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

re: Show Discussion Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

The firewalk---gimmicky.

Kasia has to get away from sexy, but she wins and is praised for being sexy. She was good though.

Dahlia-best walk I've seen so far.

I don't know the rest of the girls yet. No one stood out.

Alexandria--is she another Melrose?

At the judges panel it looked like they had put a new weave on Molly. While it looked like it was sewn on better, that hair still reminds me of Dee Snider of Twisted Sister fame. I really hope they do some styling and color to improve it next week!!

FORT Newbie

Tyra said she wouldn't warn Alexandria again, then in previews we see her alienating the other girls in her group. Her cockiness/bossiness bugs me. She's way worse than Melrose was, IMO

Sarah going home was predictable. There have been many other girls on this show in the past who were mean, arrogant, etc... and Tyra never threatened to throw them off the show. I would not be upset if Alex did go home for those reasons though. It would send a message to young girls that behavior like that would not be tolerated.

The fashion show was just okay. I agree Dylia was the better walker. I love the Mad Men photo shoot. I was so tickled when Ms. Southern Belle Jacyn spoke her lines. Alexandria is a stunning woman when makeup is applied and I thought she did really good, but the "I know everything" attitude has done her in. They way she was barking orders at the other girl (do this, do that) was totally out of line. Sarah is such a stunning women, kind of looked like Audrey Hepburn, but she was her own worst critic and just lost it.

Good show and I loved Tyra's outfit and hair.

FORT Fogey

That weave still doesn't look good! Use her own hair, for cryin out loud.

Jaclyn is still the most adorable thing to ever appear on this program. She's never going to win, but man is she entertaining.

Brittani is still my stealth pick, mainly because of her habit of "coming close to the top but never on top". Which she did again in the first challenge on this episode, even if not in the second.

Alexandria is good ratings. I have to think that the BIG difference between her and previous know-it-all/arrogant contestants is that most of them only acted arrogant to their castmates. Alexandria is dumb enough to do it to the PROFESSIONALS around them. Kiss of doom.

Sarah just didn't need to be there. Ever. Forget her "unique look". Anyone with so many automatic knee-jerk oppositions to model and beauty culture was inevitably going to run up against something she couldn't invest ANY energy or proper enthusiasm towards. She was always screwed.

The fire thing is yet another in the "are they trying to kill them" moments this series. Yes, it was actually a tiny fire, but these girls are WALKING FUEL SOURCES, since they are slathered with petroleum based beauty products at all times.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

CCL

Molly's new weave looks as bad as the old one. It seems like tyra's inspiration is Darryl Hannah in Splash.
    Agree with Krom - Jaclyn is the sweetest thing to ever be on this show. Never change, girl. Alexandria has a weird mouth - Santana from Glee should sing Trout Mouth to her. Preferably as she walk out the door after being eliminated.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Next week it's all about Covergirl web video, more bad attitude Alexandria, and someone's diary gets read.
    I can't believe someone brought a diary. Didn't someone else's diary get read a few seasons ago? Got her in trouble, too.

Alexandria. Sigh. She's not good enough to have that attitude.

And hi, Quemoni!

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    That weave still doesn't look good! Use her own hair, for cryin out loud.
    I agree with you that they should just go with her natural hair, but Tyra did say they were going to do low lights and get it cut so that should help I hope.

+ Reply to Thread