+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaked Photos Discussion (spoilers)

Leaked Photos Discussion (spoilers)

They usually come out the Friday before the show and so they are out. To find them do a search for them or wait till one of us who knows where to find them posts them lol.

So the first shoot is where they are made up to look like Queen Bees (or something?) with real bees flying around them and crazy penciled in eyebrows.

Alexandria, Brittani, and Molly are the best.
    Sara, Kasia, and Monique are the worst.
    Sara goes home (this is all my guessing, of course).

Plus Alexandria should win since she has a bee on her lip and still is giving this crazy fierce look. I would have been screaming "get it off! get it off!" LOL and don't even get me started on the girls with bees in their ears!
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 03-01-2011 at 10:59 AM.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

CCL

Re: Leaked Photos Discussion (spoilers)

I don't care for them. I don't like the thin pencil eyebrows (and why do Molly & Sara not have them ?) and that's all I can really look at.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I thought the photos were OK, but the pencil line eyebrows are off putting, especially those who have eyebrows to begin with.

IMHO though, this is a STUPID and DANGEROUS photoshoot because people can get stung and go into anaphylatic shock, even if they've never had issues before being stung. I personally was stung this past week by a bee or yellowjacket (possibly latter as I didn't feel a barb come out of my skin when I checked).

Seriously, first the balls on water where they could possibly knock themselves out if they fall off just right and hit their head on the beam and now bees?

This should raise some alarm bells with the CW and other companies to reconsider continuing the show if this continues.

I'm glad none of those girls got stung. If you are allergic to bee stings it can kill you.
    The right girl got voted off IMO.

Sheesh guys, the photos are up already for next week! Make overs and a sort of cool gothic/historical fashion shoot with groups.

Dominique, Michaela, Kasia, and Sara are definitely bottom of the barrel. They are once again in the shoots, it's almost jarring seeing them posing next to the others who are so much better.

Make overs -

EWWW poor Brittani! Gets this funky banged bobbed totally out dated mess that only makes her nose more prominent.

Wait, there's a girl named Monique? She's got some tiny eyes.

Dominque gets a purple, curly, weave - still doesn't look good.

Kasia gets the same curly weave but blond and still her mouth looks weird.

Mikaela looks even more like Teri Hatcher

MOLLY! What did Tyra do to her? Her beautiful golden blond hair is now an over bleached mess with the same frizzy curls of Kasia and Dominque....blergh....hate!

Jaclyn - again with the frizzy curls - was there a special on perm stuff?

So basically a ton of girls didn't get any make overs and the few who did got frizzy curly messes.

CCL

Wasn't Jaclyn's hair already curly? It doesn't really look different.
    Hannah's hair is not as nice - a blah colour.
    Brittani got screwed. And her face in the makeover picture looks like she knows it.
    Molly - agree her hair was better before. Seems too much now. Looks ok in the regular photoshoot though.

One of the models now looks a bit like Annaleigh or a more recent "ANTM." I forgot which one though.

The makeovers are a bit odd overall, but I actually like Brittani's a little bit. The purple weave though is really out there though.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    One of the models now looks a bit like Annaleigh or a more recent "ANTM." I forgot which one though.

The makeovers are a bit odd overall, but I actually like Brittani's a little bit. The purple weave though is really out there though.
    LOL on some other places they have started calling her Hannaleigh because she resembled her before and now she's a dead ringer for her. As in, did Annaleigh sneak in and take her place? Hannah is the one who loves the heavy eyeliner and the pigtails.

I'm thinking that IMG has a huge say this year and didn't allow Tyra to do crazy makeovers because they actually want a girl who can make them some money.

So next week's photos are up. Fiery runway and retro coffee commercial. Hmmm.....I think the commercial styling is really gorgeous. All the girls look great. The hair, makeup, and outfits are really surprisingly good. I'm curious to see how baby voice does. I'm thinking not good....which brings us to the runway.

If the elimination is based off the grabs from their runway walks then I predict the following order:

FCO: Hannah
    Brittani
    Dayla

And now this is where things get interesting and hard to predict

Alexandra - whoa holy 50 year old! She looks insanely old in this screen grab and yet it was Nicole getting the "old" edit?
    Jaclyn - what is with the mush mouth, girl? Soft chin and weird mush mouth, not a good look at all.
    Kasia - looks like she's congested or a gross mouth breather. Close your mouth already, I'm so sick of seeing it hanging open.
    Molly - looks so lost and confused. Her posture, face, everything is this great big question mark. "What am I supposed to be doing?"
    Mikeala - this one made me burst into laughter. She looks like she's about to start singing. Easily the worse of the bunch.
    Sara - dead face, dead eyes, weird slumpy posture. She also looks very lost and confused.

Monique - huh....I keep forgetting about her! Can't be a good sign. She actually belongs in the top right above Dalya but since I keep forgetting her existence even though I am staring at a photo of her...she's going down here.

My prediction for bottom two are Sara and Mikeala with Mikeala going home (this is because I think Sara actually looks good in her retro gear).

CCL

My exact thoughts on Kasia and Mikaela. Sarah's is horrible and it almost looks like she's got her mini-braid back. Brittani's hair-style makes her look old in this shot. Monique's is laughable. Etc. etc.
    I actually don't like any of the photos. It looks like the idea is that they (the models) were setting the fires but it just makes me think 'Walk like an Egyptian.'
    The retro commercial outtakes and styling is much better apart from Jaclyn's hair. I wonder if they fixed Molly's hair. it looks nice in both picture sets but it's back so it's hard to tell if they have done anything to it really.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast