+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Where Are They Now?

Re: Where Are They Now?

Lisa D'Amato and her husband had a baby boy, Daxel "Dax" on Saturday. They were also featured on one of Jeff Lewis' Interior Therapy shows last summer. The couple lives in a castle designed by Lisa's husband's father, and it was a bit of an eyesore.

I think I've been seeing Naima in the Tide "Pop goes the world" commercials. If I'm right, she is looking lovely and I think she's looking even better as a model now compared to when she won her cycle (and she did a good job back then too).

CCL

I think you might mean Fo (short orange dress?) unless there's another Tide commercial?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

It's definitely Fo in that commercial
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Is this the same Tide Pods commercial I posted about back in June '12, where models representing a quality like "Fresh" pop up from a washer, or is it a newer Tide campaign with Naima?

We confirmed Fo as "Fresh" in the 2012 commercial, but did anyone else think the blonde in white (as "Crisp") in that commercial was CariDee, or is it just me?

And has anybody mentioned Yaya (C3)-- now billed as Yaya Alafia-- has added to her acting career with a featured role in "Lee Daniels' The Butler"? Haven't seen the movie, but it seems to be a substantial part in a film that's getting a lot of buzz and will probably at least get a few Oscar nominations.
    Last edited by SurrnderDorothy; 09-30-2013 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrnderDorothy View Post
    Is this the same Tide Pods commercial I posted about back in June '12, where models representing a quality like "Fresh" pop up from a washer, or is it a newer Tide campaign with Naima?

We confirmed Fo as "Fresh" in the 2012 commercial, but did anyone else think the blonde in white (as "Crisp") in that commercial was CariDee, or is it just me?
    It's that one - so it's Fo, not Naima. Sorry for the confusion - I was just excited to see an "ANTM" contestant in these besides Raina and CariDee (Who both were very good in their cycles).

CCL

Fo's been in a number of commercials. She was in one for a Home Depot or Lowes and she's done stuff for Nike.

Ann Markley has been in a number of commercials lately as well -one for Olay and another that's a car commercial.

Leila from last season is doing really well. Her agency sent her to Australia where she did a number of editorials and ads including for Wrangler. She also did the Herve Leger pre-Fall campaign. And her agency dyed her hair white-blonde, which I'm sure Tyra would approve of.
    Last edited by CCL; 09-30-2013 at 06:27 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrnderDorothy View Post

And has anybody mentioned Yaya (C3)-- now billed as Yaya Alafia-- has added to her acting career with a featured role in "Lee Daniels' The Butler"? Haven't seen the movie, but it seems to be a substantial part in a film that's getting a lot of buzz and will probably at least get a few Oscar nominations.
    Wow - I saw The Butler and didn't even notice her in the film

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678