+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Where Are They Now?

FORT Fogey

Re: Where Are They Now?

I caught part of the show. She was really on for only 15 minutes. She ran outside when she saw the audience. Phil went out to the parking lot where she was sitting behind the dumpster and he talked to her. She disagreed that her life sucked and that she needed to change things until he began to recite some of her issues...works as a stripper and lives in a seedy hotel. I may have missed some of their back and forth because I was just aghast at how she looked. Finally she agreed to go into rehab and come back into the show to thank people for caring about her....that was about it.

I imagine there will be an update if and when she completes the rehab.

Her mother is a winner She was doing cocaine with her.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Have been seeing Raina everywhere lately...just saw her in a JCP commercial and she looks amazing.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

I'm really sad to hear this. I had to google her to remember who she was, but I liked her in her season. Edgy and tough, but nicer than a lot of other contestants I've seen on that show. I liked her look. I wouldn't have known that the current pictures were her at all. I hope she gets help.
    Count your blessings!

Eva (Pigford) Marcille has a new show, Girlfriend Confidential, on Oxygen: Girlfriend Confidential LA | Girlfriend Confidential | Oxygen
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Saw Kenya third runner-up from season 4 on the new show Partners.

She was on New Girl last week too. I think she was cycle 4 though - that's the one Naima won, right? I thought she looked really good. She didn't do much, but she wasn't bad at all.
    Allie likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Yes that correct, it was season 4 with Naima.

Renee from cycle 8 was arrested last month and charged with a whole host of things: 'America's Next Top Model' Finalist Renee Alway -- The Brutal Mug Shot | TMZ.com

I'd like to say I'm surprised, but I'm not.

This makes me sad. She had an adorable little boy, I wonder where he is. I felt sad for her when she was eliminated because I felt she was ripped off with that whole "too old" bs. I thought she would have been a better model than Jaslene by far. It's horrible to see her looking like that.

+ Reply to Thread