+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gwen Uszuko

Gwen Uszuko

Gwen Uszuko
    Hometown: Albuquerque, NM
    Current Position: Web Producer – KDVR FOX 31 News

Originally from Albuquerque, New Mexico, Gwen Uszuko’s inspiration to become a TV producer came after the September 11th attacks. She was so moved that the country was able to come together through the medium that she decided to pursue a full-time career in television production.

Through the AMERICA’S NEXT PRODUCER online search contest sponsored by TV Guide Network and Yahoo!-owned Jumpcut.com, Gwen beat out thousands of television producer hopefuls with a personal bio video submission. As the winner of the contest, she secured a spot as one of 10 contestants on the series and is determined to prove she belongs with the rest of the more experienced producers.

Gwen currently works for FOX 31 in Denver and is a graduate of Notre Dame.

Re: Gwen Uszuko

I can't believe she won. I thought her final piece was just horrible and I wanted to slap them every time they talked about how fresh and original it is. Its not. Disney channel has a million shows just like it. The Suite Life of Zach and Cody has a very similar premise. Plus there is the whole fact that she completely underwhelmed me the whole series. She rode mostly on other people's coattails and truly had no clue what she was doing. She better share some of that money with her fellow contestant because HE was the one that saved her butt and made sure she won.

I didn't exactly like Jessica's bit either but thought it was way better than Playboy in Sin City. This is the season of floaters winning the shows... evidently.

+ Reply to Thread