+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 8/13 AGT 9 Quarterfinals Week 3 Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 8/13 AGT 9 Quarterfinals Week 3 Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Acro Army moves on!!! YES
    sclilred1 likes this.

Re: 8/13 AGT 9 Quarterfinals Week 3 Results Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Mreid1472 View Post
    More results after the break. Cupid Guest Jammy Joe Karey Babys Breath where are you guys im all alone here again
    Mreid1472, I'm sorry you were alone here. But I'm here now.
    Mreid1472 likes this.

The act leaving the competition right now is................ Adrian Romoff good riddance little brat!
    I knew you'd be happy, Mreid1472! I felt bad for him, BUT I know he's going to do well in life. ALSO, Adrian's reaction is why I don't want kids below 18, solo or in groups, being on AGT or any other talent show.
    Mreid1472 likes this.

More results after the break. Cupid Guest Jammy Joe Karey Babys Breath where are you guys im all alone here again
    I was here in spirit!
    Mreid1472 likes this.

I felt bad for the group from Cornell but knew that Sons would advance based on how the judges had raved about them. Thrilled for Blue Journey and Christian. Was surprised to see Paul beat out Anna.

Personally I had fun watching Taylor's piece! And I love Kenichi but thought his act fell a little flat, especially when compared to the playback of Blue Journey's Tues. performance.

I wasn't pleased to see that a young child was again in the final three where they could have potentially ended up in tears in front of deciding judges like Mara did. The more I have thought about that, the more I wish Mara hadn't gone through. It's #1 not healthy for her and #2 it took away from the feel-good show we've tuned in to see.

Cant really coment until afdter the show finishes in the West coast

oops ok gotcha sorry idk why I always assume everyone is east coast lol
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Sorry...I fell asleep and missed the beginning of the show. Glad Sons of Serendipity and Christian made it through.
    Mreid1472 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123