+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 8/12 AGT 9 Quarterfinals Week 3 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 8/12 AGT 9 Quarterfinals Week 3 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Awesome hey JammyJoe thanks for this explanation. Hey question how do you get access to the polls??? I need access ASAP lol. Im worried about Wendy the comedian too I voted for her as much as I could but its gonna be really tough. Hopefully she at least lands in 6th place with viewer votes so the judges can save her if possible. We need at least one more comedian to make it through to keep the variety. As far as the wildcard round im not sure. I know next week is Week 4 of Quarterfinals. So the week afterward will either be a Wildcard show or Youtube snapple show. Im hoping for a wildcard act though as I always liked those better.

Well the FORT couldn't save Wendy Liebman. I knew that Paul is going through being on the pimp spot but surprised he's not even 5th or 6th. I really don't like him. If he was switched to sing earlier and Anna to swing last, I think Anna would have made it over him. Another singer, and we don't need one that has no charisma and looks cheesy on stage. Last week, some young male singer made it who wasn't even very good vocally thanks to the young girls who vote continuously. I would have preferred a comedian, magician, dance crew, juggler or musician to have gone through.

There will be no Youtube round as we already put through the winner of the Youtube contest (Cornell Bangra) and they didn't make it to the semis. So after week 4 of the quarterfinals, i'm sure there will be a wildcard round to complete the top 24.

Here was the poll I saw:

'America's Got Talent' 2014 recap: A night of dazzling quarterfinal acts | NJ.com

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

What an incredible show.....I enjoyed almost all it. I mostly loved Christian and is it Scoobey? I also loved Sons of Serendipity, and AcroArmy. Just really really talented acts. And I agree with Howard....get rid of Desmond. I don't like the Desmond schtick.
    tapper01 likes this.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    What an incredible show.....I enjoyed almost all it. I mostly loved Christian and is it Scoobey? I also loved Sons of Serendipity, and AcroArmy. Just really really talented acts. And I agree with Howard....get rid of Desmond. I don't like the Desmond schtick.
    Well I am replying to my own post, but I spent hours yesterday watching Sons of Serendip over and over again on youtube. They are just incredible and I hope they win the whole thing. Micah has such an incredible voice, and even though it was only 2 words, I loved Kendal's harmony with him. They are so talented and just as Howie said soothing. I found I had goosebumps and almost cried at times watching them. Just beautiful performances. I would love to hear the entire songs. I would love to buy their music and I would love to see these guys in person performing. Just magical
    Last edited by KareyR2; 08-18-2014 at 02:52 PM.

FORT Fogey

It's been an entertaining season....nothing earth-shattering but that's hard to find anywhere these days - if not impossible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345