+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 8/6 AGT 9 Quarterfinals Week 2 The Results Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/6 AGT 9 Quarterfinals Week 2 The Results Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

I'm watching now and then ... too many repeats, as I've already stated. I agree with what Howard said about Howie's decisions ruining the show when he puts through bad acts such as Juan Pablo. That was ridiculous, as well as insulting to those with real talent who were let go. I've never cared for Howie Mandel at all. Everything he's ever done on TV has been annoying to me. Actually, none of these people really have the background to judge talent, with the possible exception of Mel B because she was a performer in the entertainment industry with some talent of her own. But just because someone is a celebrity with opinions doesn't make them a good judge of talent.

I know, right? I mean Howie does it every year putting through one stupid act for the sake of his own entertainment not because the act is talented. He also does it to piss off Piers and this time Howard as some sort of self-satisfaction in creating chaos among the judges, thereby wasting a slot for a more deserving act. MelB of course too dumb to know better ( yea right Juan Carlos is a million dollar act) and played along with him so i think both of them should be canned.
    Mreid1472 likes this.

FORT Fogey

A panel of judges is pretty pathetic when the one voice of reason with the most to offer is Howard Stern. I must say I gained new respect for him through his work on this show because I always just thought he was a gross degenerate. What does Heidi Klum have to offer except fashion sense and eye candy? Really, they need to wipe the slate clean, possibly keeping Howard, and if that's not forthcoming, please send Howie Mandel on his way back to playing stupid pranks on unsuspecting people in public. Plus, for once, as much as I love Great Britain, I would like NOT to hear any British accents on the panel: AMERICA's Got Talent.

I loved the opera singers. I mean, who'd have thought they could make an old Dolly Parton song sound operatic?
    BTW likes this.
    Gravity, it's not just a good idea. It's the law!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234