+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 7/30 AGT 9 Quarterfinals Week 1 The Results Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

7/30 AGT 9 Quarterfinals Week 1 The Results Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

5 of the 12 acts that performed last night will advance to the Semifinals Enjoy the show

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: 7/30 AGT 9 Quarterfinals Week 1 The Results Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

I wish they would change the whole premise of the show. Some of the acts physically could not stand up to an hour or 2 show, like the strength guy with his wife, or the salsa dancers, tap dancers etc and you would get great at the beginning and end, but mediocre for much of it in the middle. There is no way they could keep up that intensity. I wish they would change it to 6-10 winners that take turns sharing the stage and profiling their specialty. I think that makes for much more interesting show overall....kind of like their final shows. JMHO. Thanks

Karey

Re: 7/30 AGT 9 Quarterfinals Week 1 The Results Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Only Nick could pull off a pink plaid suit with a white turtleneck.
    Jexter, KareyR2 and Mreid1472 like this.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Good God...how much filler are we going to have to endure here?? Sheesh. I did like the harmonies in Enrique's song though....they were spot on, and I love good harmonies. I so wish Jasmine Flowers had gotten through. Not surprised Emily did, but still don't like her song choice. I seem to be the only one who doesn't know the song. Where is it from? Thanks

Karey

I knew the lovely Emily West would advance after the commercial 2 more acts will advance, I wish they hurry up the suspense is killing me!!

LOL Karey you make me laugh all the time. I thought Jasmine Flowers may have made it but as soon as they called Emily West I knew it was a wrap .
    KareyR2 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Only Nick could pull off a pink plaid suit with a white turtleneck.
    I adore Nick Cannon. He seems like such a good human being.
    KareyR2 likes this.

Dan Naturman the comedian advances Im thrilled! 2 of the 3 acts i voted for are moving on. Now I just need the magicians to make it

Oh They are making this way too obvious lol Miguel advances to the semifinals

Only 3 acts are left, The magicians, Salsa dance group and The jump rope group.. I really hope the magicians make it Im a little nervous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast