+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 7/30 AGT 9 Quarterfinals Week 1 The Results Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fan

Re: 7/30 AGT 9 Quarterfinals Week 1 The Results Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    I wish they would change the whole premise of the show. Some of the acts physically could not stand up to an hour or 2 show, like the strength guy with his wife, or the salsa dancers, tap dancers etc and you would get great at the beginning and end, but mediocre for much of it in the middle. There is no way they could keep up that intensity. I wish they would change it to 6-10 winners that take turns sharing the stage and profiling their specialty. I think that makes for much more interesting show overall....kind of like their final shows. JMHO. Thanks

Karey
    I totally agree, and wrote something similar in the 7/29 comments. They have had a touring act of some of the Top 10 acts from AGT; I wonder if they will do that again. I also
    wonder what the pay is like for the acts who were on the tour. Of course it's not the million dollars, but...
    MReid likes this.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: 7/30 AGT 9 Quarterfinals Week 1 The Results Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Where is the new thread for tonight's performance. Can you move this for me mods, if I have screwed up. I don't know where to post this. I found the dancers boring for the most part, next to last time with the surprise. It was good their performance, but not great for me. I would not vote for them if they would allow me. Thanks

Karey
    MReid likes this.

Glad The Willis Clan is GONE.
    tapper01 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234