+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 7/30 AGT 9 Quarterfinals Week 1 The Results Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 7/30 AGT 9 Quarterfinals Week 1 The Results Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

I don't want to see these young children cry but I really want the jump rope act to go through!
    sunshine3331 and jaytwo like this.

Re: 7/30 AGT 9 Quarterfinals Week 1 The Results Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Mel B votes for jump rope group .... Grrrrrrrr

Howie votes for salsa group

Stern votes for salsa group thats it they advance!!!!!

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved both of these acts, the salsa dancers and the jump rope crew....I am so sorry that one of them did not make it through. They both deserved to be there....but I am thrilled that the salsa dancers made it (I call them that cause I don't know how to spell their name). That little guy that cries on that team just melts my heart...he is so sweet. I want to give him a big hug. I wish there were 2 spots, they deserved to both be there, more than the ?magicians. JMHO Thanks

Karey

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mreid1472 View Post
    OMG the guy on the roller skates performs next week. I hope he gets out!!!
    If this total a$$ does not get cut and makes it through, I might have to sign off on this show, except for my Smoothdini. Rollerskate guy is beyond a joke...he is an embarrassment, to himself and also the show, that he made it this far. Thanks

Karey
    Mreid likes this.

It seems like they save the best acts for last, none of the acts I really wanna see perform next week. I think they do this to keep us watching lol.
    CupidGuest likes this.

People keep sending tweets to Smoothini on twitter asking him what week he performs, and he just says i cant tell you its a secret lol. Its clear he is the early favorite

So to sum it up the first 5 acts moving on to the semi finals are Emily West, David Naturman, Miguel Dakota, David and Leeman and Baija Conmingo , please forgive me if I spelled the names of the acts wrong. Grammar and spelling was never my best strength lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mreid1472 View Post
    People keep sending tweets to Smoothini on twitter asking him what week he performs, and he just says i cant tell you its a secret lol. Its clear he is the early favorite
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew with 11 million views on youtube of him, I knew that I wasn't the only one who loved him....but since I was 10 million of those views, I was a little nervous. LOL Thanks

Karey
    Mreid likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast