+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 7/30 AGT 9 Quarterfinals Week 1 The Results Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: 7/30 AGT 9 Quarterfinals Week 1 The Results Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Mreid1472 View Post
    Oh They are making this way too obvious lol Miguel advances to the semifinals
    LOL...you were right. I was like how does this person know this...but you know better than me. I am thrilled for Miguel...he seems like a wonderful young man...but like Howard, I want more power from his voice. Thanks

Karey

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/30 AGT 9 Quarterfinals Week 1 The Results Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Only 3 acts are left, The magicians, Salsa dance group and The jump rope group.. I really hope the magicians make it Im a little nervous
    Please, please God...not the magicians....I was able to see how they did it for God's sake. Please....I want both the salsa dancers and the jump rope to go through. DAMN! Thanks

Karey

YESSSS the magicians made it!!

Ok if i had to choose I hope the salsa group make it. I couldnt get into that jump rope act im sorry

FORT Fogey

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so disappointed. Sheesh, it was actually so easy to see how the magicians if you call them that did it, if you knew where to look, and no one should know where to look, but it was easy. That is how bad they were. Damn....the salsa dancers and the jump rope crew so deserved it. I am so disappointed. Shucks Thanks

Sobbing Karey

LOL now the judges have to decide who moves on. I guarantee Mel B will vote for the salsa group. Not sure who the others will pick. It could result in a tie and if it does than whoever landed in 5th place with Americas vote will advance

Breathe Karey breathe i dont know CPR lololol
    CupidGuest likes this.

FORT Fogey

LOL now the judges have to decide who moves on. I guarantee Mel B will vote for the salsa group. Not sure who the others will pick. It could result in a tie and if it does than whoever landed in 5th place with Americas vote will advance
    OMG...I didn't realize there was one more chance!!!! Thank God. I am breathing now. LOL
    Happy Karey
    Mreid likes this.

OMG the guy on the roller skates performs next week. I hope he gets out!!!
    CupidGuest likes this.

Heidi votes for the salsa group

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast