+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 7/1 - Auditions Week 6 Show Discussion

Re: 7/1 - Auditions Week 6 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I can't believe they contrived yet another "best of auditions" show last night ... and for two freaking hours! I suffered through the first hour (off and on while doing laundry after I saw what it was), and then here comes another hour of nothing new! Makes me not want to watch any more of this show ... ever. So see what they managed to accomplish with all these delay tactics. I'm sure I'm not the only person who is fed up. Plus they let too many borderline bad acts through, so then it takes more time to eliminate them later on when they know darn well those people didn't have a chance in hell.

Agree with everything you said.

How many times do we need to watch that big family singing "These are a few of my favorite things" with the little girl in white dress dancing??? sheesh

I switched channel after 15-20 minutes. ABC Extreme Weight Loss was better.

When do we get a new show? I'm growing impatient, too.
    Jezebella likes this.

FORT Fan

Is it time for the live shows? Maybe this long hiatus is because they can't get all 4 judges together due to their busy schedules. If that's the case, they should consider having 3 judges (do they
    really need 4?) and/or less busy ones.
    Jezebella likes this.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

I watched these repeat shows as a way to watch the incredible bar magician Smoothdini again ( the salt shaker and deck of cards guy), but I did not see him. Perhaps I missed the repeat of him. For me he is the top act by far, and thank God I found his act on YouTube. He has over 11,000,000 views, so obviously I was not the only one impressed by him. I can't believe how many mediocre at best, acts got through. Thanks
    Karey
    Mreid1472 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Anyone watching tonight - 7/22?

I missed a bunch and am dying to know who made it through. I'll I've seen are the two male ballroom dancers.
    J.D. likes this.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Anyone watching tonight - 7/22?

I missed a bunch and am dying to know who made it through. I'll I've seen are the two male ballroom dancers.
    I'm watching. Finally a new episode! It's been hit and miss, I think the lack of a live audience really takes away from it. It must be hard for the performers to go out there and give it their best for only four people.

I think they are really lacking talent this year. I'm not impressed...in fact, I can't think of any act at all that stands out. But I'll stick with it, I've always liked the show. And I do liked the judges.
    KareyR2 and Mreid1472 like this.

Part 2 is on tonight, im really excited! The live shows are next week finally!!!
    Jezebella likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12