+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 6/17 - Auditions Week 4 Show Discussion

6/17 - Auditions Week 4 Show Discussion

My, they certainly love to show auditions, don't they...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 6/17 - Auditions Week 4 Show Discussion

Ok I guess Im the only one that watches this show in the forum lol. But seriously This episode was really good the best of the whole season gotta check it out. I really enjoyed the Singing Soldier , the man who balanced his whole body on his finger, a female impressionist, a woman who did an ariel act and a group of four guys in a singing group called legacy amazing!!! An asian woman juggled a table using her legs (that was awesome) and a guy walked and ran along a cable wire great show. Also had another good magician , he wasn’t better than the last magician Smoothini in my opinion but still good! And there was a 12 year old comedian I didn’t really enjoy his act because he told some really dirty jokes. Episode 5 will be on this coming Sunday and the previews look even better than this one.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    “Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”- Albert Camus

FORT Fan

I didn't like that 12-year-old's "comedian's" act -- ugh, not interested in hearing a 12-year-olds tell dirty jokes. Not to mention that I got the impression he is from a fairly
    religious background, so the dirty jokes in public don't seem to mesh with that lifestyle... One thing to tell them among your friends when no-one's around -- something else
    to tell it on what is supposed to be a "family" TV show during primetime.

I've noticed they've shown a lot fewer acts that are quickly buzzed than they used to show in the past, which is a good thing. There are too many singing acts for my liking though. There are already a bunch of singing shows out there; I'd rather see non-singing acts.
    Jezebella and MReid like this.

I agree thats the only thing about this show i dont like too many singing acts this is the ninth season and seasons 1-6 were all won by singers. Im hoping America votes for other talented acts besides the singers
    “Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”- Albert Camus

I wish more people were posting about this show. It's my favorite. I love the panel and I love the way it is filmed. Such a blast.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I watch not only for the talent but for the panel too. Love Howard and Heidi the best. How can Heidi look at herself everyday and not molest herself? LOL. She always looks stunning. Howard is a big ol' softie, nothing like his radio 'character' at all.

I could have done without Howie dancing shirtless or knowing he shaves everything. haha

Good show tonight, I like it on Sunday.

I'm in love with Frank the Bartender too! I was grinning from ear to ear the whole time he was on my screen and I do think he will get far into the competition.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

This show is interesting to me. It's always had variety show kinds of acts, but over the years, the focus on them has grown - at least in auditions. And the caliber of the variety acts has gotten better over time.

Just when I think I'm over the show, I'll tune in for a snippet and I'm reminded of just how good it is.

Am I the only one watching again tonight?

How can you not love this show?!

They're all hugging the service man who sang! What a wonderful voice he has. I didn't see this last time. That's why I re-watch - it never gets old!

This isn't the same show that was on Sunday... I'm confused, but I'm still having fun! Right now a voice coach is helping Howard sing. No great acts so far this evening. An opera singer in a bikini - nah - hand balancer - nah - I guess I liked the service man who sang but I tend to prefer other acts over singing acts... only 15 minutes to go. Hope someone joins me next week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast