• 1 Post By Mreid

Thread: 6/10 - Auditions Week 3 Show Discussion

6/10 - Auditions Week 3 Show Discussion

More hopefuls and wacky characters...
    CupidGuest likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 6/10 - Auditions Week 3 Show Discussion

I'm glad I didn't see any gross stuff. The pig act was great, so was the magician with the cards and salt.
    KareyR2 likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I'm concerned for the young lady with the anxiety disorders. Those with this issue usually have no "gray areas" . . . their highs (like last night) are very high, and their lows are very low. I hope she can focus on the success of last night as an anchor, because it's going to be hard for her if she is let go.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I'm concerned for the young lady with the anxiety disorders. Those with this issue usually have no "gray areas" . . . their highs (like last night) are very high, and their lows are very low. I hope she can focus on the success of last night as an anchor, because it's going to be hard for her if she is let go.
    Yes. I'm sure her parents anguished over supporting her decision to do this. Chances are high she will not win, so they are going to have to help see her through that rejection at some point. Sometimes the reward is worth the risk, so hopefully she will be just fine. Being a parent is so hard.
    Punkin and AZChristian like this.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make it affects the people around you it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest View Post
    I'm glad I didn't see any gross stuff. The pig act was great, so was the magician with the cards and salt.
    I really enjoyed the magician as well, and I had just finished saying, "I don't really like the magic acts." Ha!

I also liked the guy who balances on his arms. He showed such gracefulness with his strength.

The guy at the end with his father in the audience had a heartwarming story, but I doubt he will make it very far. I thought he was just average.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make it affects the people around you it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

FORT Fogey

I really enjoyed the show last night, I thought most of the acts were really enjoyable, the hosts were fun without being obnoxious. The magician at the end was incredible. They have got a really good show going.
    Punkin and mushybrain like this.

Yeah this was the best audition show this season so far, I enjoyed just about every act, the pig act really cute but the magician at the end was spectacular, he is my favorite act of the season by far, im not even usually into the magic acts but that was really really good
    KareyR2 likes this.

Wow the magic act already has over a million views on you tube looks like he will go far this season

+ Reply to Thread