+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arielflies

Thread: AGT 9: NEWS and Speculation

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

AGT 9: NEWS and Speculation

This is the place for any news items and any speculation you may have about the contestants. Show threads will be set up when they air.
    Mreid1472 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: AGT 9: NEWS and Speculation

Ok so I have heard that there will be a new twist this season called the golden buzzer. So if the contestant only gets a yes from 2 judges, a judge may hit the golden buzzer to break the tie and the contestant may move onto the next round. ( I believe this new twist will only take place during the Auditions)

Re: AGT 9: NEWS and Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Mreid1472 View Post
    Ok so I have heard that there will be a new twist this season called the golden buzzer. So if the contestant only gets a yes from 2 judges, a judge may hit the golden buzzer to break the tie and the contestant may move onto the next round. ( I believe this new twist will only take place during the Auditions)
    Thing is there are four judges - Howard, Heidi, Mel and Howie - so the worst is a split 2-2. Could it be that Nick gets to use it once/twice a city to save someone who should go?

I'm also speculating that the time they're showing it right now is going to hurt them in ratings. I couldn't get into tonight's performances, only flicking back once to hear two female opera singers singing together. I listened for a moment, felt they were pitchy and just changed to something else while I worked on my project.

+ Reply to Thread