+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: AGT 8 Finals # 1

AGT 8 Finals # 1

All right you AGT fans we have another intense night of results:

Im almost positive that Forte, Jimmy Rose, Kenichi, and Collins Key will be moving on. But im not sure about the other 2.

If you had to choose 6 that you wanted to move on who would they be? Thoughts?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: AGT 8 Finals # 1

Well the twitter results have
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Collins, Taylor, and Jimmy as the top 3 (in that order) with Kenichi in fourth. Forte are in seventh place. So it's ridiculous. RIDICULOUS!

Chicago Boyz--I had to watch twice to catch their mistake. They did very well in brushing it off and moving on. I like their group so it would be a shame to lose them.

Branden--I thought "Hallelujah" had been done to death. Branden proved me wrong. I still hope Forte beats him, but what can I say? That was beautiful.

Innovative Force--I didn't agree with their going through, but I have to admit. They were lovely. (And on a side note, does anybody know what their music was called?)

Kristef Brothers--loved them from the beginning. Shame if they leave.

The Dancing Kids--pretty good, but not sure if they will stand out enough.

Catapult--what the heck was this supposed to be? A tribute to victims of bullying? As a former victim myself, all I can say is--would somebody please get this group off my screen! I am so sick of the cloying sentimentality.

Forte--what is there to say? Perfection. (And this from a person who hates that song) No matter what happens tonight I hope they become successful.

Taylor--I have never particularly liked him, so I FF'ed. However, I won't mind if he wins since at least he doesn't sing.

Collins Key--I wonder if that watch really belonged to Nick? He didn't look happy! I loved this act.

Kenici--I could sit and watch this guy all night. He's been my favorite since the beginning. Howard nailed it. That was brilliant how he cut out the loud FX and made it intimate and personal this week. Reminds of that magical night when Adam Lambert sang "Tears of a Clown" on AI. You just knew the man would become a star.

Jimmy Rose--didn't bother to watch. I will be really surprised if he doesn't make it through, however.

Cami Bradley--I love her. I hope she makes it.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Kenichi, Cami, Taylor, COllins, Jimmy, and Forte made it.

I'm still not happy. It doesn't change the fact that Kenichi probably finished below two losers in the public vote. I'm still aggravated and extremely pissed off.

the only shocker for me tonight was Taylor I really didn't think he was gonna make it. I felt kinda bad for kristef brothers. other than that none of the other results shocked me. kenichi probably didn't get the most votes but it sure was nice that he was the first to advance. one more week to go.

The only one that ticks me off is the Kristef Brothers. They deserved far better.

The other results I expected.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Are people like Jimmy Rose, Marty Brown, and Kevin Skinner really the best Kentucky has to offer? And if they are what they see as "great", then it must be true, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Mreid1472 View Post
    the only shocker for me tonight was Taylor I really didn't think he was gonna make it. I felt kinda bad for kristef brothers. other than that none of the other results shocked me. kenichi probably didn't get the most votes but it sure was nice that he was the first to advance. one more week to go.
    I think it was Forte who didnt get the most votes of the top 6. Cami, Forte, and Kristef Bros were behind Innovative Force in the twitter votes. I'm juSt glad that IF did not make it.

I've seen people on Facebook complain about the judges basically "telling" them how to vote as if they didn't do a good job at voting already. Well guess what, "fans", you DON'T do a good job. Like I said before, just leave it all up to the judges or people who actually have rational and sane opinions. Then this show wouldn't suck so damn much.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I've seen people on Facebook complain about the judges basically "telling" them how to vote as if they didn't do a good job at voting already. Well guess what, "fans", you DON'T do a good job. Like I said before, just leave it all up to the judges or people who actually have rational and sane opinions. Then this show wouldn't suck so damn much.

Watching that dog act just irritated the heck out of me. Earth Harp Guy, Sand Painting Guy, Paint Splattering Guy, etc. lost out to this? Seriously? I mean, I love dogs. We had one for most of my childhood. But the idea that those dogs were more worthy than the above acts just chaps my hide.

Yes, Nick, there's a reason the dogs won. It's the same reason Jimmy Rose will win this year. Because American voters are twits!
    sunshine3331 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast