+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: AGT 8 Semi-final #2 ****Spoilers****

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: AGT 8 Semi-final #2 ****Spoilers****

For anybody that has Facebook, look at their likes.

Kenichi only has like 8,000, while Jimmy has over f***ing 75,000. Does that not say anything?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I think if Marty was on last week and Jimmy this week, we'd be seeing them both in the finals. Really.
    And by the way, yes, this must be absolutely true. Truer words have never been spoken in this forum. Trust me.

o wow that's a huge difference! sigh stupid country singers win everything

And that is exactly why every Kenichi fan must get all their friends and family and everybody they know to vote for hours and hours at a time.

I'd love nothing more than to see the country cult finally go down for once.
    sunshine3331 likes this.

Oh well that sucks! Jimmy took John Wing's spot while Branden took Anna's. I was hoping for a Branden vs. Anna and the judges choosing Anna. But since we don't have enough dance acts in the semis, I'm glad D'angelo & Amanda made it. FYI, Branden doesn't have the strongest voice in the competition, that goes to the dark Sri Lankan member of Forte (just learned that the asian guy he replaced had problems with his Visa, so he's not even American).

Wow. I'm still wrapping my head around the fact that Marty is gone. I was kind of hoping that they would both make it to the final, then cancel each other out so that another act would win. That was probably a pipe dream, though. If they had both made it, then JR probably would have won like he did tonight. Now that he has no competition (in the country dept), I'm pretty sure he'll win.

Felt badly for John Wing. He was my favorite comedian. I couldn't care less about Taylor, so I hope he doesn't win. I don't think he will.

I don't really like children who do ballroom dancing, but D'Angelo and his partner are very talented. Fair is fair.

Was never really worried about Kenici. I think he'll come in second, beaten out by JR. I would love for him to win, but realistically I don't think he will.

Was disappointed that the other opera singer slipped through. I hope Forte beats him.

Kind of sad that Timber Brown didn't make it. He slipped up this week, but I loved all his other performances.

That was kind of sweet when the Kristef Brothers didn't realize they got through. The looks on their faces when the light dawned was priceless. They and the Boyz are very good so I'm happy for both acts.

Overall, though, it was not a good night.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    You think if Jimmy didn't go last, he wouldn't have gotten the most votes?

I kind of disagree.
    I seriously think that if Jimmy performed 1st or 2nd he would not be first but 2nd or lower in votes. As for Marty, if he performed last, i think his ranking will be higher but i dont know if he will make the top 6. I was hoping that at least D&A would make 5th so the judges will have to decide between Branden and Ana of which they will let America make the deciding vote with Ana beating him. It looks like that America loves opera but Branden should have been on the same week as Forte while Jonathan should have been the same week as Ana because I think Branden would have suffered the same fate as Jonathan.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 09-05-2013 at 11:40 AM.

BTW, I actually gave 5 votes each on Facebook for D&A and Ana because I knew they will be in trouble and did a few twitter votes. The only way to beat Jimmy and the Country cult is for the FORT guys to band together and vote only for Kenici if he is our favorite here.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but I've come to think that the public are such hypocrites. For example, if a guy goes up on stage with a repetitive sob story, America loves him and will do whatever they can to keep him as long as they can. If a woman goes up with a repetitive sob story, America will find her to be annoying and not give as much support. Yes?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123