+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: AGT 8 Semi-final #2 ****Spoilers****

Re: AGT 8 Semi-final #2 ****Spoilers****

Yes, doing away with the recaps mean there is even more advantage for being in the pimp spot. When I was trying to make my top 5 picks off the top of my head, I almost forgot about D'Angelo and Amanda. They are 7th in the twitter votes.

Based on the Twitter results of last weeks here are my observations;

1. Taylor was actually 4th or 5th in his quarterfinal week which is a big drop from #2 on Twitter.

2. Sprice was the only one who didn't actually make the top 5 of the actual total votes even though he was ranked #5 on Twitter

3. Catapult was not even in the top 6 (they were #8) but managed to get in against Dave, thanks to the Judges

4. If you are ranked #1 on Twitter, you are definitely in

5. Putting Marty and Jimmy on the same week didn't seem to split their votes. However, if the order of the acts were reversed last night, in all likelihood, D'Angelo and Amanda would rank higher while Marty and Jimmy would be lower.

6. I think anyone from #3 thru #8 of this weeks Twitter rankings will be competing for the 6th spot (Ana Christine is 8th)

the finals havent even started and i already get the feeling its gonna come down to Jimmy Rose and Kenichi with Jimmy Rose winning, Kenichi will prob get robbed just like Tom Cotter did last year, just my gut feeling
    JohnnyK likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

5. Putting Marty and Jimmy on the same week didn't seem to split their votes. However, if the order of the acts were reversed last night, in all likelihood, D'Angelo and Amanda would rank higher while Marty and Jimmy would be lower.
    You think if Jimmy didn't go last, he wouldn't have gotten the most votes?

I kind of disagree.

Looks like the country cult did put all their eggs in one basket after all. Marty is gone and Jimmy is in. And I love that. Jimmy's been a hell of a lot better than Marty throughout. at least he can hit notes.

If Kenichi makes the finale, I beg everybody here to stay up all night and vote for him to win.
    sunshine3331 likes this.

And Kenichi is in. Two small victories for JohnnyK this evening!

Justice has been served.

But that website I brought up, showed that the twitter vote had Jimmy beat Kenichi by 12%. So I'm still not pleased.

Acts with backstories are losing ground. If that pattern continues to hold, Kenichi will move ahead.

Think good thoughts!

I was happy with all the results, except for the last one. I much preferred the eleven year old singer.

Anna was good. Much better than Marty. So I'm glad that, technically, she outlasted him.

Acts with backstories are losing ground. If that pattern continues to hold, Kenichi will move ahead.
    I think the best Kenichi can do is third or so. Jimmy will beat him. I think if Marty was on last week and Jimmy this week, we'd be seeing them both in the finals. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Looks like the country cult did put all their eggs in one basket after all. Marty is gone and Jimmy is in. And I love that. Jimmy's been a hell of a lot better than Marty throughout. at least he can hit notes.

If Kenichi makes the finale, I beg everybody here to stay up all night and vote for him to win.
    I promise Im only voting for kenichi going forward that was insane so glad marty got out
    JohnnyK likes this.

kenichi has 13 million views on you tube he's gonna be in the finale. I think he may finish 2nd place though but we'll see

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast