+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: AGT 8 Semi-Final #1

AGT 8 Semi-Final #1

I can't blame everybody. It was kind of sad last night.

Really felt badly for the Kristof Brothers.

Wish that Howie hadn't of wasted his wildcard pick on Red Panda. I'm sorry, I know she's sweet. But all she does is toss bowls around. Simple physics means that there's a limit to how many she can toss. I knew she wouldn't make all those bowls last night.

OTOH, was really glad Heidi brought back Duo Resonance. They were beautiful.

Loved Angela Hoover. Her impersonation of Sharon Osborne was spot on.

I liked Cami last week but not this week. I couldn't make out her song until halfway through, just like Mel.

Collins Key and his magic act just fell flat. It's a shame because I really like him. The judges were right. That was a routine he should have saved for his own show so he could stretch it out.

Yea, Forte! I hear PBS calling you.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Re: AGT 8 Semi-Final #1

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    I can't blame everybody. It was kind of sad last night.

Really felt badly for the Kristof Brothers.

Wish that Howie hadn't of wasted his wildcard pick on Red Panda. I'm sorry, I know she's sweet. But all she does is toss bowls around. Simple physics means that there's a limit to how many she can toss. I knew she wouldn't make all those bowls last night.

OTOH, was really glad Heidi brought back Duo Resonance. They were beautiful.

Loved Angela Hoover. Her impersonation of Sharon Osborne was spot on.

I liked Cami last week but not this week. I couldn't make out her song until halfway through, just like Mel.

Collins Key and his magic act just fell flat. It's a shame because I really like him. The judges were right. That was a routine he should have saved for his own show so he could stretch it out.

Yea, Forte! I hear PBS calling you.
    forte no doubt were awesome and i know they will advance and they deserve to but Taylor Williamson was my favorite last night! he was hilarious and this was his best performance. everyone else did ok. but none of the acts really wowed me. I think next weeks semifinals will be much better than this one. gonna be interesting to see who advances tonight

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Collins will probably go through because all the teen girls are voting for him.

I hate thie show, everyone on it, and especially everybody that's voting.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Hope Angela makes it thru. Am always anxious to see and hear who she will impersonate. She's great.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post

I hate thie show, everyone on it, and especially everybody that's voting.
    lol i know you aint watching next week. Jimmy Rose and Marty Brown perform.

And both will probably go through.

Did Catapult do another ploy-like performance?

This show should be called America's Got Con Artists.

It's more about the sob stories and ploy manipulations than the actual talent. America eats up anything thrown at them and these people know it.

I could go on next year and cheat my way to a million bucks. Cowboy hat, put on a Marty Brown accent, cry about my family, butcher classics, and boom.

ok this is who i predict will move on: Forte, Cami Bradley, Collins Key, Catapult, Dave Fenley, and Taylor Williamson.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    So I see that I was right. Again.

And those exact teen girls are probably the ones screaming for that lame boy band right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mreid1472 View Post
    ok this is who i predict will move on: Forte, Cami Bradley, Collins Key, Catapult, Dave Fenley, and Taylor Williamson.
    I think you're right. And as usual Howie wasted his pick as expected. Why bring Red Panda back (instead of Mitsi Dancing School who for all we know came in 4th), when she didn't even perform in the quarterfinals. That act can only go so far and it gets boring after a while unless you have a group of other women doing more varied juggling. They always have this act during the Golden State Warriors NBA half time break here in Oakland who are much better than her and they don't even make it in Vegas. I don't even know how she made the quarterfinals since she dropped a plate. Melby was on point but she selected Tone which was undeserving and stupid. I'm glad that she and Howie are gone next year.

On another note, whatever happened to one of the original members of Forte that the black guy replaced? Also, I don't think its fair to have acts from last week to perform the week after. They should be in the 2nd group as there was not enough time to prepare and practice (unless youre a singer) while the others have been waiting for a month to perform. Who was Howard's wildcard pick?

Mreid got 4/5. Dave didn't make it and Innovative Force did.

Catapult was in the judges' vote. Wow.

Dave didn't go through for two big reasons: He's not country and he's not a teen heartthrob.

I am so not looking forward to my own rants next week.

Leon and Romy (the magician couple) was Howard's pick. Which is disappointing. I was hoping for some huge reveal like Travis or something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast