+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: AGT 8 Quarterfinal #3 ****Spoilers****

AGT 8 Quarterfinal #3 ****Spoilers****

I've got a summer cold. I hope tonight's episode doesn't depress me further.

Actually, there's not much that can depress me about this show anymore. I have given up having any emotional involvement. I will simply enjoy the acts I like until the finale. Then, if there are too many singing acts, I won't bother to watch.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: AGT 8 Quarterfinal #3 ****Spoilers****

I won't be watching a crap show whose majority of voters are mediocre country sob story worshipping fools.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

There were too many good acts tonight. Am having hard time deciding who to vote for. Deanna, Jonathon, Kinichi, military wive's choir, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    There were too many good acts tonight. Am having hard time deciding who to vote for. Deanna, Jonathon, Kinichi, military wive's choir, etc.
    kenichi chicago boyz military choir and Jonathan were the best period

Vote for Marty, along with the worst tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post

Aerospace--Heidi was right. I felt like I was watching a small part of a Cirque de Soleil show. I kept waiting for the rest of the show to begin. Hope they don't make it.

Chicago Boyz--great at what they do. However, don't we see an act like this every season? Won't mind if they get through.

Mitsi Dancing School--loved this! Oh my gosh, just beautiful. I loved it more than the boyz.

The Dog Act--simple and repetitive. Boring. Reminds me of those "cute dog" videos you see on YouTube.

Singing Brother and Sister--just ordinary for me

Magic Act--mixed feelings. Overall it was good, but it did drag in the middle.

Deanna--again mixed feelings. Good singer, but not as good as her audition. Won't mind if she goes through.

Cobra Kid--didn't like it. I actually felt sorry for the snake; it was clearly trying to slither away. And besides, what more can this guy do?

Sobbing Opera Singer with Glasses--didn't bother to watch. Yawn. Wish he would go home but I know he won't.

Kenichi--totally flippin' awesome!!!! If there were any justice in the universe he would win.

Impression Guy--Howard was right. Great voices, but the Benjamin Franklin schtick was kind of lame. Still, though, I hope he goes through. And great to see Mrs. C again!

Military Wives--hope they get through. However, look how the military band got treated.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Kenichi--totally flippin' awesome!!!! If there were any justice in the universe he would win.
    That's the only thing that could turn this crapfest around. Please God. If there's anything I beg for it is this. And also for a Marty quit.

I didn't watch tonight but I still have my views.

And obviously I'm still ranting about last week.

I'm voting for Marty even though he's not on.

Screw it, actually. I don't care what happens anymore. I have no hopes because there's no reason to have any.

And I say that because a solo male singer will probably win anyway. Marty going through was a sign that there is no hope in this world.

There were more better acts today than last week's. But I don't think this week's top 4 will stand a chance against Marty. The female comedian however would not have made it to top 4. I think more wild cards will be taken from this group.

Aerospace-- I think it's a good act but there was just not enough of it. I was like...that's it?!

Chicago Boyz-- they were not precise, i saw a couple of mistakes and one of them sprained his ankle, they were all over the place, there were better acts last year similar to them

Mitsi Dancing School-- sorry name but different and AGT had nothing like it before, they might get through

The Dog Act-- it was repetitive and it got boring

Singing Brother and Sister-- they were ok but I doubt they will make it

Magic Act-- this was cheesy, I've seen better magic acts from AGT, this one is not the best of them

Deanna-- I thought she did enough to take one of the spots .

Cobra Kid-- he tried to agitate the cobra so it would attack him, but how much show can you do with this act for an hour?

Sobbing Opera Singer with Glasses-- I thought he was good, at least he's better than that other overrated opera singer. He will be in top 4.

Kenichi-- that was unique. I don't know how he can top this on the next round. I think he will be in the top 4 also.

Impression Guy-- I think he'll miss the top 4, maybe top 5, not enough laughs but it was witty and difficult to think on your feet while being comical. I think he's better though than the female comedian last week.

Military Wives-- too cheesy and ordinary choir for me, they are going for the military votes obviously, they have the advantage of performing last but I doubt they'll even be in top 5.

Here's who I think will go through:

Voted in by America:

Kenichi
    Gay Opera Singer
    Deanna

To be decided by Judges:
    Mitsi Dancing School
    Impression Guy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast