+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: AGT 8 Vegas Week Discussion **Spoilers**

  1. #1
    Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,834

    AGT 8 Vegas Week Discussion **Spoilers**

    Vegas Week begins today.

    This thread will cover both today and tomorrow.

    Apparently, for the first time ever, we'll have 55 quarterfinalists.

    I'm not happy with a format change. I loved the format they've had for the last three seasons. Oh well.

  2. #2
    Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,834

    Re: AGT 8 Vegas Week Discussion **Spoilers**

    Nevermind. 60 quarterfinalists. That's too much.

  3. #3
    Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,834

    Re: AGT 8 Vegas Week Discussion **Spoilers**

    Oh but hold on. Maybe they're dropping the YouTube week? Because the 48 Vegas advancements plus the 12 YouTube acts equal up to 60.

    I think that's what's going on.

  4. #4
    Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,834

    Re: AGT 8 Vegas Week Discussion **Spoilers**

    I can't freaking believe that Milton was eliminated already.
    spockwhat likes this.

  5. #5
    Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,834

    Re: AGT 8 Vegas Week Discussion **Spoilers**

    Jimmy Rose made it but Milton didn't.

    Jimmy wins I'm calling it now.

  6. #6
    FORT Fogey jadewarlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,203

    Re: AGT 8 Vegas Week Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Oh but hold on. Maybe they're dropping the YouTube week? Because the 48 Vegas advancements plus the 12 YouTube acts equal up to 60.

    I think that's what's going on.
    I wouldn't be surprised - save Jackie Evancho (who has been by far successful compared to the winner of that season), there has not been a real strong YouTube contestant compete in this show, and given some of the amazing talent in the initial auditions that they truly have had in previous years, I say they can do away with it.

    Especially with the change of venue to a much more respectable Radio City Music Hall.

    Tonight's show was rather interesting as far as some of the acts. Ended up watching it off and on due to the weather here, but I liked the bowl/unicycle lady and a few other acts for the uniqueness. Doubt she made it because there isn't a whole lot more she can do with it for a show.

  7. #7
    chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: AGT 8 Vegas Week Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Jimmy Rose made it but Milton didn't.

    Jimmy wins I'm calling it now.
    This is where I shut it off and went to a movie instead!
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

    So overquoted but still so true, just 'don't let the haters stop you from doing your thang.'

  8. #8
    Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,834

    Re: AGT 8 Vegas Week Discussion **Spoilers**

    Deanna's been pretty pimped this last episode.

    I bet she goes on. She might not win but she'll probably make it to the Semis at least.

    But yeah. Jimmy or Marty (if he makes it) are my winner guesses.

    Do I get a prize if I'm right?

  9. #9
    Crazy Shutterbug Harmony2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,163

    Re: AGT 8 Vegas Week Discussion **Spoilers**

    Amanda (the older ballroom girl) competed on Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition. She is a very good dancer and not just in ballroom.

    That girl singer that went last? Was getting on my last nerves. I hope we won't be subjected to more of her bawling and she goes home.

    I really like the comedy hand balancing guys, they just make me smile.

    It's far too early for me to have any favorites but there are a handful who have caught my attention. Timber - the balancing guy - there is just something I like about him.

    I am so glad I don't watch this show live. It means I can fast forward through most of the danger acts. Really cannot stand them, could care less about people swallowing swords or doing other ridiculous stunts.

    Although our son (who is 10) did have a funny observation about the guy in the box that blew up. "Well, of course he was able to survive. The explosion was rigged to explode out from him, all he had to do was make it through the loud sound." Smart kid! LOL
    Shoepie and Babbred like this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

  10. #10
    Great Balls Of Fire! MReid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,466

    Re: AGT 8 Vegas Week Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Amanda (the older ballroom girl) competed on Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition. She is a very good dancer and not just in ballroom.

    That girl singer that went last? Was getting on my last nerves. I hope we won't be subjected to more of her bawling and she goes home.

    I really like the comedy hand balancing guys, they just make me smile.

    It's far too early for me to have any favorites but there are a handful who have caught my attention. Timber - the balancing guy - there is just something I like about him.

    I am so glad I don't watch this show live. It means I can fast forward through most of the danger acts. Really cannot stand them, could care less about people swallowing swords or doing other ridiculous stunts.

    Although our son (who is 10) did have a funny observation about the guy in the box that blew up. "Well, of course he was able to survive. The explosion was rigged to explode out from him, all he had to do was make it through the loud sound." Smart kid! LOL
    omg that singer with the red hair cannot sing to me im sorry hope she gets out in vegas. I really hope that dance group Hype makes it those guys are really good!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.