+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: AGT 8 7/9 Discussion **Spoilers**

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: AGT 8 7/9 Discussion **Spoilers**

The full moon is gone and I am back to normal.

When will I learn that my constant ranting will never accomplish anything? Other than rile myself up.

FORT Fogey

I would like to see singers not included, as well. Enough already. I would love to see Taylor win. I love a comic and wanted Tom to win last year. Terry Fator and Olate dogs tonight!
    Sticker likes this.

I'd be ok with a Taylor win even though I don't find him funny. Only because if it's not Kenichi, I want the country cult and the hwg cult to all lose.

Close-minded people form the country cult and close-minded people vote for Jimmy.

I'm different. I love unique. Too bad nobody else does. I mean everything I say, damn it.

Looks like the full moon is not fully gone afterall.

I checked out Jimmy's facebook page and almost everybody commenting are women. See, I knew it.

I'm a bit surprised there still haven't been repercussions for my comments. Even though tonight I'll probably be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I checked out Jimmy's facebook page and almost everybody commenting are women. See, I knew it.
    In case I need to explain myself here, I meant that it confirms to me even more that the majority of voters on this show are women. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if women made up the majority of the country cult, while it's obvious that most of Collins' fans are female.

Sob stories, too, are probably more well received by women than men.

That's also why danger acts never go through. Because it's probably more catered to a male audience. Unfortunately for them, most of the men aren't voting.

Do I sound like I am being sexist? I'm just making observations which I think are logical and very probable.

I think both men and women watch, but the women are voting more. CK is great, and his eyes sparkle, but he's not ripe, so he shouldn't win. Maybe in a few years. Forte and CB are both vocally gifted, and the funny guy is very funny, but to me when I hear Vegas the first thing that pops into my mind is Siegfried & Roy. If I were to visit, I'd want to see something unique, magical, or daring. So... this female thinks Kenichi should win.
    JohnnyK likes this.

I want variety. Singers can audition for other shows. People like Kenichi can't (I know there's SYTYCD but Kenichi's too old for it...). He deserves this.

Imagine if we all always just rooted for any southern white guy that appears on our screens. It would be pretty ignorant, wouldn't it? My favorites vary. It could be anybody. I don't think that way.

Forte and Kenichi have to be the Final 2. There is no other result that will prevent me from hating the public.
    Punkin likes this.

Forte for the win! I also love Kenechi and we are blown away by that young Magician who will go on to the next round. How does he do it!!!. I've got to agree that The Voice was sort of ruined for DH and I last season by all the country singers.

+ Reply to Thread