+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: AGT 8 6/25 Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: AGT 8 6/25 Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Sophia was shown, and I read that she performed on DWTS once.

I wonder who I'll be hating on this year. Last year it was Turf, the year before it was Silhouettes, and the year before it was Christina and Ali. It would be nice not to hate on anybody, for once.
    My husband hates all the danger acts, lol, he also hated the silhouette act because "hasn't that been done to death already?" LOL

I like the ventriloquist girl, I'm pulling for her. She was so sweet and her smile was the kind that lights up the room. Plus, she sings! It was very impressive.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I hated Turf and Christina and Ali because they were good examples of no talent and big sob story, and making it far solely because of their story and outlasting much more deserving and actually talented acts.

Britain's Got Talent's winner this year was another shadow dancing group but imo they were way better than the Silhouettes and I actually liked them.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I didn't catch all the acts, and didn't see anything that wowed me. Brandon and Savannah were ok, but I just found a young 13 year old girl who sounds, dresses, and acts like a 21 year old really, really, disturbing. I can't get past it. I will check out Forte on Youtube, since a few here liked them.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Hated the screamo act, why would they put that through?

Loved Forte, amazing voices. Liked the hip hop Irish dance guys. On the fence about the hand stand act, they need to keep their clothing on and I may like them more. The Virginia Choral group was a bit of a let down, hope they get better. Also on the fence about the self-effacing nerd comedienne, time will tell with that one.

Sophia Lucia needs to stop with that forced little girl voice, she was on Dance Moms and Abby got on to her about that voice. Something about it belonging on Minnie Mouse.

I haven't watched this show in years because I hate danger acts and all the nonsense acts, not my thing. But when I heard that Heidi and Mel B were going to be on, I decided to give it another chance. Love the judges, still not all that impressed with the acts that aren't singing/dancing.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Sophia was shown, and I read that she performed on DWTS once.

I wonder who I'll be hating on this year. Last year it was Turf, the year before it was Silhouettes, and the year before it was Christina and Ali. It would be nice not to hate on anybody, for once.
    i didnt like Sophias act at all im sorry. wasnt really impressed with this episode to be honest. My favorite act would prob be the brother and sister cant believe she is only 13. And i enjoyed the italian boys dance group they were funny. The comedian I didnt think was funny it was actually more funny how arkward he looked lol

Yeah the comedian didn't make me laugh at all. Maybe because I was in a bit of an unamused mood last night but I bet if I rewatched I still wouldn't laugh.

Yeah the comedian didn't make me laugh at all. Maybe because I was in a bit of an unamused mood last night but I bet if I rewatched I still wouldn't laugh.

Didn't they have a female comedian as well? I can't remember. Shows you how much I was impressed. (And that goes for the guy, too.)

I don't want them to win because they're a novelty act. However, I can't lie. I enjoyed the screamo girl. I can't wait to hear "Smash Rock Lullabye" in Vegas. She reminds of that girl in the Metro PCS commercial. You know, where her father saves a lot of money and so buys rock special effects for his little girl's piano recital. "Rock on, Screamer. Rock on." (fist pump)

Several good acts this week, but nothing yet that has made me go wow! like last season.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I don't want them to win because they're a novelty act.
    Why?

You know, the more I think about it, the more I like the screamo girl. For the uniqueness, anyway. Shows us that there's a lot of different genres out there that need to be embraced.

I just don't think they're a million-dollar act. Would you go pay good money in Vegas just to hear a girl scream?
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

I said that no acts had made me go wow! so far. I had forgotten about The Matrix guy. He was absolutely a wow! for me and I hope he goes far.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast